ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 2251 Posts

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I really do want tacos now. I can't go without my wife though, that's just mean. She's working the next 5 nights.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I'm not interested in a restomod. I'm already working on a restoration. My body is just a clapped out piece of ****.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I've driven a few of them. I enjoy it. They're slow, floaty, stop like ****. It's a blast.

If I want to drive something new I'll just buy something new.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
MATG may not happen for me like I was planning. If I sell the car to work on my thunderbird that'll throw a wrench in things.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
Andy's +1 would be cool.

I could also fly, which I've considered. The plan though was to move in early July and leave the car here. Then fly home and stop for MATG on the way back to FL with it.

The only other vehicles I have are my truck, which would cost as much as a flight to drive there, and two wheeled vehicles which I wouldn't take all of the way there if you paid me lol. I also have the tbird but I wouldn't trust it on that sort of drive plus it isn't really what I want to be driving around there. There's a lot at play here still though, so we'll see.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
You bought a garage?

An old ducati is the most you thing ever, while also being very uncharacteristic of you at the same time.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I did.

Most me thing ever because unreliable and most uncharacteristic because it isn't a broken pile of garbage?
Oh I was making a joke but that's awesome nice work.

Close but not quite. Most you thing ever because they are unreasonable to maintain. The valve interval is like every other ride IIRC. That's such a Jake thing. Unlike you because it's technically a sport bike. It's far sportier than anything you've posted about owning or wanting to own. I believe it's the most powerful bike you've owned, probably more powerful than any two other bikes you've owned actually.

I like it.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
A cream color NA with a v8 actually doesn't sound bad. I'd put it on different wheels though.

edit - and a hard top.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I don't want a sunburn bbg. Hard top is life.

They would not be my wheel choice. I'm not even sure what I'd go with but probably not wats.

·
Registered
5,418 Posts
I must have slept wrong the last couple of nights or something because I can't look up at all. My neck hurts so bad I can't even focus on work today.

1 - 20 of 2251 Posts