ClubRoadster.net banner
20201 - 20220 of 20346 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,761 Posts
I want another fd.
What happened to that being a need not more than a few hours ago?

My first time to San Fran will be approximately 27 hours starting Tuesday morning. I should have the afternoon to explore and I plan to see the bridge. Anything else I must do with a couple hour window?

·
Mufasa in Training
35,130 Posts
Browns didn't fail at losing this week. How the heck do you have a 13pt lead with under 2min on the clock against a team with no timeouts left...AND LOSE?!

It's not the new Most Cleveland Sports Moment ever, but I'll be danged if it isn't in the top 10.

Oh well. At least my back is feeling almost good enough to play tomorrow.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,750 Posts
What happened to that being a need not more than a few hours ago?

My first time to San Fran will be approximately 27 hours starting Tuesday morning. I should have the afternoon to explore and I plan to see the bridge. Anything else I must do with a couple hour window?
Maybe don’t see the bridge? It’s not that big of deal.

Anyway, where are you staying?

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,761 Posts
Work meeting is in Walnut Creek actually so staying like 45 minutes northeast of the city. Flying in and out of Oakland. Turns out this week is Dreamforce so I couldn’t get anything I wanted for flight or hotel.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,750 Posts
lol bud, you’re lucky if you get off the peninsula and back to Oakland in “a couple hour window.” SF traffic is as bad as or worse than LA and Manhattan.

·
1000% Jake
5,551 Posts
You're in SF? Find some **** right where your are. It will be just as good as the **** anywhere else. Seriously. The less driving you do there the better.

I'm proud of this ****. 14/50 overall. Also happy with the lines and the car is making less power than ever. It's all about cornering speed.

Need to fix spark, the end. You can hear it breaking up so much.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,316 Posts
Cutting down the garden around the pool since its that time of year. Reach my arm in to separate one bush from another so I can tie it up and get all the pieces in one pull after I cut.............turns out yellow jackets had made that place home. Pull out arm with 12 stings on it. Sheeeesh

20201 - 20220 of 20346 Posts