ClubRoadster.net banner
20221 - 20240 of 20346 Posts

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,316 Posts
Well the landing was Saturday and I'm finally not sore today soo 😂
I'm not too sure which one tears me up more. Biking or snowboarding. Biking leaves me bloody with scabs all over and my wife always chews me out, but snowboarding might leave me unable to walk for a week. Yet I enjoy them both immensely.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,130 Posts
To date, I think I've only missed time due to two hockey injuries: a sprained ankle and a hip contusion (oddly, both did not happen during games). All of my back issues and hamstring pulls were off-ice incidents.

False equivalence: I'm safer on the ice than I am off of it.

True equivalence: I've had more off-ice injuries since I started playing hockey than I have on-ice injuries.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,531 Posts
are you disappointed yet?
I only created my character, and yes.

The head/facial customization is decent, not Skyrim level but whatever, but then it's like

you get one body type.

That seems like such a galactic oversight.

·
1000% Jake
5,551 Posts
Looks like a nice climb. I feel like that is something I'd enjoy quite a bit, even if my car would be super slow.
I think you would like the road, it really flows.

Slower is less scary, which isn't actually bad. If you have time to come out here, it's really pretty cheap to run the hill. You can use my HANs.

Still $150 for the whole weekend, it's like the only thing that hasn't been affected by inflation.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,761 Posts
What system? I’ve been happy with my Google setup for many years.

I’m in Miami for work next week. Also playing PGA National which is by far the best part of the trip. Can’t wait to not see Andy. 💔

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
One of my goals this summer was golf every Friday when I got off at 3pm. I didn't golf a single round and our 3pm Fridays are no longer a thing. Goal this winter was ski every Friday evening...

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,316 Posts
Goal this winter was ski every Friday evening...
I like winter weekends. I feel like I can really hit up a variety of activities. Snowboarding in the north, bike parks in the south, winter surfing and beach bonfires, and snowy offroad trails.

My wife was against the idea of a Cane Corso for our #2 pup, but our pittie recently made friends with one at the dog park and she may be softening up to the idea.

·
Mufasa in Training
35,130 Posts
My wife was against the idea of a Cane Corso for our #2 pup, but our pittie recently made friends with one at the dog park and she may be softening up to the idea.
They seem very affectionate. There was one in the show A Million Little Things, but it's a little controversial whether it's a Cane Corso or a Presa Canario. Either way, I warmed up to the idea of having one (assuming my family ever gets a dog).

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,316 Posts
They seem very affectionate. There was one in the show A Million Little Things, but it's a little controversial whether it's a Cane Corso or a Presa Canario. Either way, I warmed up to the idea of having one (assuming my family ever gets a dog).
doh, I was writing cane corso this whole time but thinking argentino dogo. Been surviving without coffee and caffeine but takes longer for me to straighten my thoughts. Love both breeds. We do have a noisy ass Cane Corso that lives i the house behind us and likes to run up and down the fence and play with my dog.

20221 - 20240 of 20346 Posts