ClubRoadster.net banner
20361 - 20375 of 20375 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,754 Posts
EDIT: the implication of all this is that Texas BBQ only likely gets bashed because of the thought that Texans insist it's the best because it's from Texas and not because of any actual comparison of its own merits.
Everywhere that has their own BBQ insists that it has the best BBQ. Texas gets bashed because Texans are downright obnoxious about self-aggrandizing - and what they do have isn’t very good, anyway. Like, it’s one thing to be the best and tell everybody that you’re the best - you’re a ****, but at least you’re right. Texas is that person, AND they’re wrong about it.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
NC BBQ is awful. Well not bad if you get a real bbq sauce to put on the meat. Not the spiced vinegar they call sauce.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,754 Posts
That looks awesome man, good luck with it.

NC BBQ is awful. Well not bad if you get a real bbq sauce to put on the meat. Not the spiced vinegar they call sauce.
Dude, vinegar based BBQ sauce is so, SO much better than that flavored ketchup bullshit.

Tell me you order salad with some bacon BBQ honey chipotle sriracha heart attack ranch because vinaigrette “doesn’t have any flavor.”

Sorry, having a fun day at work.

·
1000% Jake
5,559 Posts
Hahaha he broke the lip I guess. It was carbon fiber. Silly.

Thanks guys. It sounds amazing and does drive really well. Cosmetics aren't great but it is not going to be a show car.

The car is still pretty low but not too low for me. The tires are the wrong size and rub. It needs more camber, but since it came with the original wheels I'll just start there and sell these to some stance boi.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,322 Posts
E36 sedan is great decision unless you're tall. Stiffer chassis than the coupe thanks to the beams in the middle, but those beams also sit right next to your head if youre tall enough to scoot the front seat all the way back.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,322 Posts
It's stiff as ****. I've never felt anything like it.
Im leaving this one alone

That fitment is... Gross.
And to mention it looks like that back rim is bent to ****. You could prob get away with some camber and a flat pull. Get a body shop to do it. The inner fender is thick as **** metal thats best to saw lines i to so you can fold it up. I was fitting 17x9.5 et12 with 245mm RS4 no problem. Can also buy E46 front fenders for $30 a pop and cut out the flared arches and weld them o to the e36 for oem flares to fit 285mm tire

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,532 Posts
Friend was given a broken $35k industrial coffee maker to take apart for funsies. he gave me the part that refrigerates and dispenses the milk, so I effectively have a mini-fridge (that functions) with two built in pumps. DIY shop kegerator? Just need a 24v power supply and some switches for the pumps.

20361 - 20375 of 20375 Posts