ClubRoadster.net banner

4041 - 4060 of 4229 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,392 Posts
We still have the original NES upstairs. Track pad. Zapper. Tecmo Bowl. Whatever you need.

This one is your you, Chief. Still on the closet door of my old room at my parents house...

·
8,392 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,454 Posts
I prefer to just do it. I know some people get into the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" but at 20 years and pushing 100k miles I'd rather replace them now than worry about it later. Plus cam and crank seals are easier on a stand than in a bay. Well... except rear main. I'll do that with motor in car but I've done that 3 or 4 times already.

OEM Mazda is the only answer. I finally went through the MMD process and ordered a bunch of stuff last week.
How was the MMD for pricing on seals? Henry and I might need to have you buy them...

·
8,392 Posts
I need to update my list with their prices. The list I have at the moment is Priority Mazda and MMD was cheaper. Shipping is bitch tho so definitely better off ordering together. I actually need a couple more small things I planned to grab at the dealer soooo...

You hoes can text me if you're serious. Send email address and I can send prices.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,057 Posts
Same. Raiders and see what Bo knows...
Bo Jackson was the singular most OP character I can think of in any game ever.

How was the MMD for pricing on seals? Henry and I might need to have you buy them...
I could use some tranny and a rear main seal while you're at it...

...In related news, started up The Tick #LikeAChamp

·
100% Jakedashian
7,031 Posts
Holy crap. So it would seem the NC caliper slide has been broken since I got the car and I just didn't know. Brakes feel like a modern sports car now. Freakin phenomenal pedal feel. Good lord. I had no idea. I was a bit underwhelmed with the brakes but never considered them especially poor. Wow.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,057 Posts
Holy crap. So it would seem the NC caliper slide has been broken since I got the car and I just didn't know. Brakes feel like a modern sports car now. Freakin phenomenal pedal feel. Good lord. I had no idea. I was a bit underwhelmed with the brakes but never considered them especially poor. Wow.
That makes sense. When I first drove the NC, I was amazed at how much better the brakes felt than my NA at the time. Aside from the higher belt-line, it was my favorite feature about the NC.

·
8,392 Posts
Put whatever you want in a taco, just don’t call it Mexican.
Quoting this for the next microgreensgate. I don’t think any authenticity was stated or implied that day...

Just watched ozark season 3 episode 9. Fvcking heavy. Can’t wait to see what 10 brings. Like whoa.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,175 Posts
Quoting this for the next microgreensgate. I don’t think any authenticity was stated or implied that day...

Just watched ozark season 3 episode 9. Fvcking heavy. Can’t wait to see what 10 brings. Like whoa.
I watched s3e5 last night. It's so good. Will probably finish the season before the end of the week.
Let me know once you watch the final episode.

·
8,392 Posts
I have so many freaking projects going on at once. Constant state of barely controlled chaos since I moved in.
This is where we remind you to stop inheriting other people's sh!t. It's sh!t and they want to get rid of it for a reason. Those deals too good to be true probably are. Sure they pan out sometimes but do you want a junkyard in your backyard for that one needle in your haystack?

Don't start new projects until you finish old ones. If I could tell myself this about 500 times from age 15 to 30 I would probably have been a lot better off, lol.

4041 - 4060 of 4229 Posts