ClubRoadster.net banner

5041 - 5060 of 5189 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,356 Posts
CX-5 is rated at 2k for gas, 3500 for diesel. The Draw Tite Class III claims 4500 capacity and 675 tongue weight. I really got it for hauling a cargo tail or maybe a bike rack. If someday I decide to track a motorcycle, I suppose it could pull a small trailer. It's all..... pathetic. WTB: an actual truck
Land Cruiser

·
Mufasa in Training
32,217 Posts
I found out yesterday that I actually VERY confident in my ability to make multi-state road trips. Handled 15hrs yesterday with only bathroom, gas, and food stops with no problem.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,531 Posts
Whipped up a couple heat shields for my cargo tail. Read a few stories about melting the bag and I’d rather play with things than have problems.

There’s 5 washers to space it out and create the worlds greatest insulator... air.

This road trip is the best worst idea ever. I can’t wait to regret it.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,531 Posts
Lawn mowed between showers. Prep table for the trip is filling up. A few more items to pick up, a little laundry, and a lot of packing. Nice little Sunday.

Bryan your links show broken for me. :(

·
(⌐■_■)
2,216 Posts
My new desk top is coming together nicely - this is a ~1.5 sheets of 3/4" baltic birch ripped into ~1.5" strips and glued back together with the edge grain facing up. I have two of the panels currently glued together & drying and tomorrow I'll glue the third panel to it

·
(⌐■_■)
2,216 Posts
I'm actually void free on the top surface so no need for any filler! I've already ran the panels through a planer and drum sander so I really just have to do finish sanding with my random obit and ease the edges once everything is glued together and cut to final length

·
100% Jakedashian
7,143 Posts
Lol, this is fun. trying to figure out what window switch my car needs and some people are insisting there are like fourteen variants, Mazda dealership parts websites say there's only two variants with black/tan sub-variants, and ebay listings always seem to have the parts mislabeled with clearly the wrong part number.

·
Super Moderator
2,594 Posts
I finally got to pick up my new bike on the weekend. I took it out yesterday for 20 miles on a rails to trails type trail just to get the shifter cable stretched and the brakes bedded. I'm hoping tomorrow or Wednesday I'll have a little free time to get it out on an actual trail.

5041 - 5060 of 5189 Posts