ClubRoadster.net banner

5081 - 5100 of 5189 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,531 Posts
Yeah... definitely keep flying over Indiana. Not even really sure why it’s still a thing.

And we dealt with the same house buying **** 4 years ago. We had to increase our earnest and down payment on this house for them to accept our offer. **** was wild.

And lastly... reading all of our positive affirmations for Andy and thinking about all our beat downs of Jake made me think... are we too hard on him? Or does he just do too much dumb ****?

·
Mufasa in Training
32,217 Posts
And lastly... reading all of our positive affirmations for Andy and thinking about all our beat downs of Jake made me think... are we too hard on him? Or does he just do too much dumb ****?
Perhaps. I've always tried to avoid piling on. I'm aware I screw up enough for the lot of us (or am so afraid of it that it makes no difference).

That said, it took a LOT of people (though admittedly, seeing the look on my wife's face after I passed out would've done it alone) reminding me that things weren't OK to get me to go to therapy, so there's that.

·
Administrator
15,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,085
Indy: Because cheap real estate, many jerbs, and if you're my neighbor you get shop space in exchange for beer.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,143 Posts
It's been 8 months since I got hit on my motorcycle and the aftermath is still a constant drain on my life. So fucking ready for this to be over. I can tell the constant doctor visits, lawyer visits and phone calls, etc. are starting to annoy my boss.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,531 Posts
Seattle has all the jerbs if you can wiggle a mouse or build a skyscraper. Not sure about anything in between. Not found: any of the other perks listed. Bonus: hop country and weed is legal.

Sucks Jake but take care of it now. You can’t easily fix any of it later. Tell your boss that you’re just acting grown. Isn’t that what he wanted? You to appear older and more mature?

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,754 Posts
I am not looking forward to eventual house shopping. Hitting the easy button and just renewing my lease for another year come September.

Just ordered some Pilot Sport AS3s for the Benz, ~$105 per tire after rebate. Nice price.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,356 Posts
I am not looking forward to eventual house shopping. Hitting the easy button and just renewing my lease for another year come September.
Might want to prepare to buy a house, anyway - the market is in a difficult spot right now and may fall.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,754 Posts
Eh, we don't want to buy in our current city but are not quite ready to move to the burbs yet. Not going to try and time the market.

·
Murse Magnet
7,377 Posts
Eh, we don't want to buy in our current city but are not quite ready to move to the burbs yet. Not going to try and time the market.
You can buy in Miami. I hear home values only go up. You already seem to be a Miamian by extension.

5081 - 5100 of 5189 Posts