ClubRoadster.net banner

5821 - 5840 of 5909 Posts

·
100% Jakedashian
7,239 Posts

Aaaaand for sale. AC makes my nips hard now. Impressive. Hopefully it will be good for someone.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,623 Posts
Where’s QC to approve of Jake’s quality post? It’s rare and he needs that reassurance.

Stuck some foam in this bish because I’m old. Was supposed to be 1” but I made 2” work since I’ll be spending time in the car tomorrow.

·
Murse Magnet
7,456 Posts

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I'm selling things pretty cheap honestly, with the exception of the bbbs. I need it all gone lol.

At this point the only things really left to sell are my truck and trailer. I'm hoping that is easy enough.

·
8,623 Posts
I have a standard issue white guy front spike currently for the record. Might bring back the hair. We’ll see.

I have a lot of cheap and unwanted Miata parts to get rid of. Might try my “trade for 6 pack” sale again. Worked ok last time.

I hate that I love this bish.

Washed, quick spray waxed, packed, and ready for track day. It may officially be worth more to me than parting out... assuming I have covered space for it in the future.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Slow start. How's everyone doin.

The track for the tropical storm heading for Florida seems to keep moving east, which is good. Hopefully that keeps happening and South Florida doesn't get much. Unfortunately it looks like no matter what I do I'm going to hit wind and heavy rain somewhere on this drive. Kind of a bummer.

·
Murse Magnet
7,456 Posts
Slow start. How's everyone doin.

The track for the tropical storm heading for Florida seems to keep moving east, which is good. Hopefully that keeps happening and South Florida doesn't get much. Unfortunately it looks like no matter what I do I'm going to hit wind and heavy rain somewhere on this drive. Kind of a bummer.
Same here. It looks like I am going to expedite my journies so that we can be home before any of the craziness. @capitalcrew, for reference hurricane Andrew was set to be a cat 1 and decided to take a wrong turn and well, it became what it became. I'd still plan to be home before it makes landfall anywhere if you can. No storm is a good storm.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
With the modified track it also seems to be moving slower so that may help me beat it home. It may also help it intensify though.

I'd have to leave tonight to definitely beat it and I'm just not ready. There's not much packing left, but everything needs to be loaded up still.

·
8,623 Posts
Thanks for reminding me how much I hate moving. Sucks so bad.

Hope you guys all land safe. I’m pretending to work a few more hours before heading to the track. A nice little Thursday. Probably going to autocross Sunday too.

·
R U ?
7,103 Posts
took the wheels off the ae86 project and man....spiders love hiding in wheels/tires. killed a gnarly one and a bunch of babbys. sprayed the wheel wells with water and took out most of the web/nests with a screwdriver. I hope a lot didn't get inside.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
You weren't here. We're blaming you.

I'd like to leave tonight but I've still got packing and loading to do. Kinda sucks. Took longer than expected, but my wife also left a lot more clothes here than I realized. That last of my stuff fit in a suitcase.. makes sense. I've got like three garbage bags worth of her clothes because I was running out of boxes. I asked her to get all of that stuff ready to go weeks ago so I could take down non essentials. Woof. Anyway.

Looks like I'll get mostly lucky with the storm. Seems to be set to swing out east more. It's intensifying, but I read early on that if it did that they'd expect it to track more east so that all fits. Hoping to either beat it because it's slowed down a bit (if I leave on time - unlikely) or that it'll be far enough east that it's not a huge factor when I'm in FL.

·
Murse Magnet
7,456 Posts
That’s the debate we are weighing too. Julie hit a snag with getting rid of stuff so I’m waiting on her to finish up before I rent a trailer and head out.

·
8,623 Posts
Having to pack all of the clothes is a rage filled activity. There's no easy or smart way to do it unless you have a professional retail worker fold and pack all of your things... and then you deal 5,000 wrinkles on the other side. I just might have to pay someone to move me next time.... ha!

I'm beat today. Turns out standing in the sun all day is exhausting. Can't wait to do it again Sunday.

5821 - 5840 of 5909 Posts