ClubRoadster.net banner

5841 - 5860 of 5909 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,475 Posts
There are cardboard boxes with integrated metal tubes so you can hang your clothes...

·
9,475 Posts
I’ve used multiples of them for 2 separate moves and they worked fine, with wooden hangers no less. Not sure what you’re doing to your boxes...

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,623 Posts
*they’re *their

These were not my boxes. I figure you probably hung a single pair of flat front chinos and 1 Brooks brothers Oxford dress shirt per box whereas they crammed them to the brim. Cardboard does have weight limits...

Just got new lenses in for some old sunglasses. They are like way overkill stupid polarized. Can’t look at a screen polarized. See the bottom of the ocean polarized. Yikes.

·
9,475 Posts
At least you didn’t accuse me of pleated shorts shudder

·
8,623 Posts
If you're wearing $400 shoes hidden by a full break in your pleated khakis than you've got issues or it's 1987. Please consult a stylist.

When do we get better golf attire? Have you tried the mock neck?

·
9,475 Posts
I haven’t tried mock neck or blade collar. Golf shorts are generally fine, unless they have the [email protected] mesh pockets, which i’ll never understand. Golf shorts are fine if they’re breathable, but finding a collar that will stay flat over time is a chore.

·
8,623 Posts
Pockets are important. I always check them out when buying any shorts. I prefer them to be on the larger side so my phone fits if I want it to. I have some casual shorts with mesh but in a golf short I'd lose my mind. Tees and divot repair tool poking this sh!t out of your thigh? Pass.

I need to try a mock or blade. I don't need the sun protection of a full collar and sometimes they're annoying. I also hate that if the body fits the arms are too tight and vice versa. Need to be Jake sized so small petite fits everywhere just right.

Anyone wear an Apple Watch? Can't remember if I asked. I want something that will track physical activity and play music when I run. Apple Watch seems like easy button but I'm willing to consider others. Must be iPhone friendly.

·
9,475 Posts
I don’t have your arms “problem” and I still out drive you. Says something...

·
8,623 Posts
If we measure total distance traveled I’m quite confident that I’m longer than you all day and twice on Sunday. Bet.

·
Mufasa in Training
32,309 Posts
Car's still at the shop. Having them replace the oil pan gasket while they're at it. We'll see. They've been thorough so far, but I'm worried how the ride height's going to come out.

·
(⌐■_■)
2,227 Posts
My miata isn't that low and I can't drive it to places I haven't been before because of how aggressively high (and frequent) speed bumps are out here :/

·
8,623 Posts
Do they have the motor out or subframe off? Why are they doing the oil pan gasket? Seems like an odd choice.

My Miata got owned by some construction a couple of weeks ago. They had a sign that said bump entering and leaving the zone. Coming in wasn't so bad but going out was.... it still pains me to think about it.

·
9,475 Posts
If we measure total distance traveled I’m quite confident that I’m longer than you all day and twice on Sunday. Bet.
That’s not fair - easier to get roll off the cart path than fairway.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,239 Posts
Mowed into a corner I never mow into and there was a big ol iron spike chilling in the grass. Not sure where the hell that came from or how I didn't see it on my pre-mow walk around the yard but my mower went from running to stopped instantly. RIP briggs. It seized up and then freed up and now it has zero compression, lol. Buddy has a motor in his garage I can throw on. Good times. Kinda excited to tear down the old one and see what let loose. I'm guessing a rod is pretzeled and the bearings pancaked. It makes amusing scraping noises when I try to turn it over.

****. Still have to mow the yard somehow. Hm.

·
9,475 Posts
Every high school in the country has an intro to shop class that rebuilds lawn mower engines - I’m sure you can figure it out.

·
8,623 Posts
That’s not fair - easier to get roll off the cart path than fairway.
If you use the cart path 2 holes over it doesn’t count. Keep rollin rollin rollin rollin rollin.

Another night at the brewery. Ain’t mad. Am tired. Should sleep. Marge is fat. Whoops.

·
9,475 Posts
LEDs have come such a long way. Just installed a pair of LED turn signals that I could probably use as headlights.

·
1000% Jake
4,557 Posts

5841 - 5860 of 5909 Posts