ClubRoadster.net banner

6161 - 6167 of 6167 Posts

·
100% Jakedashian
7,272 Posts
I mean, trying to lump the entire line into one category is pretty ridiculous given how much they've changed over the years and how vastly different various editions are.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
You should make a YouTube video about it.

The worst part of driving overnight anywhere is that everything starts to close and then you're kind of left high and dry and hungry. You can only eat so many fast-food burgers before you just want to throw yourself off a bridge.

·
Murse Magnet
7,473 Posts
You should make a YouTube video about it.

The worst part of driving overnight anywhere is that everything starts to close and then you're kind of left high and dry and hungry. You can only eat so many fast-food burgers before you just want to throw yourself off a bridge.
This.

And I learned the hard way that 24/7 Dunkin Donuts aren't 24/7 anymore ever since the rona. Night driving can be not fun without coffee.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Caffeine is always easy to come by from soda or any energy drinks or whatever but man I really wanted a sandwich from Subway and that just didn't happen for me

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,666 Posts
I still hate you guys but now it’s with a stomach full of ribeye, wine, and gooey butter cake.

Watching the rest of Top Gun. Such a classic. Hopefully I learn something for my trip out on a boat tomorrow... like how to fly. On a tube. Or whatever.

6161 - 6167 of 6167 Posts