ClubRoadster.net banner

7501 - 7520 of 7854 Posts

·
1000% Jake
4,618 Posts
Sounds like your rear PPF bolts need to be tightened, Bryan. I would go over all of them at this point. It's also really easy to put a torque wrench on the diff carrier bolts, they aren't hard to get to.

But really sounds like PPF, if it only happens as you describe.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,916 Posts
Should I remind you and educate the masses about the lack of fuel in that photo? Just Jake things...

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,208 Posts
Had an onco appt about Marge. She’s likely riddled with cancer. Might do a CT scan but she’s pretty high risk in her current condition. We’d rather she die in our arms than on a table. Switching up some meds and likely starting oral chemo soonish. No real diagnosis so no real prognosis. Gonna give her the best whatever she’s got left. **** me. At least it’s been a good 13 months.

And let’s move past that. I can’t handle anymore talk of it right now.
My heart breaks for you. I know this isn't something you want to think about now, but just realize that you gave her a loving, caring home for the last 13 months and that means a lot.

Let me know when you get back. My suspension's still creaking and I haven't figured it out.
One or two days before Christmas. As for the PPF, the rear bolts are tightened first, then loosen the fronts and adjust the angle of the transmission (it's done by measuring a distance, you can find the specs in a manual). Fairly easy to do with the car in the air.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,916 Posts
Ugh. I hate flakes and bad communicators. Talking to one guy about a 95 I was set to buy and he stopped replying. Just disappeared. The fucck man? Trying to talk to another guy about a 94. Obviously an old man on craigslist. Didn’t post a number. Pics suck. Hopefully he’ll reply to email and I can work this out.

How is it so hard to buy a cheap mustang in 2020??

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Ugh. I hate flakes and bad communicators. Talking to one guy about a 95 I was set to buy and he stopped replying. Just disappeared. The fucck man? Trying to talk to another guy about a 94. Obviously an old man on craigslist. Didn’t post a number. Pics suck. Hopefully he’ll reply to email and I can work this out.

How is it so hard to buy a cheap mustang in 2020??
Andy correctly pointed out to me yesterday that buying anything used right now is a nightmare.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,800 Posts
Housing market is fucked, too. Prices are insane (in Phoenix anyway).

·
Murse Magnet
7,615 Posts
I never could get into basketball. It felt too fast paced for me. But I’m willing to give it another go.

I remember in middle school befriending Alonzo Mourning’s son and playing basketball in recess with him having no idea who his dad was. I remember being suspicious as to why he was so tall and so good at basket ball but it never clicked with me.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,420 Posts
Ok I feel like I've outgrown my Sony A6000 for photo, and it's utterly useless for video (no audio input, no 4k). But I have three options and idfk what to do.

A7 II: Massive upgrade for photography, mediocre for video cuz only 1080p. $900

A6400: Massive upgrade for video, only a little better for photo than my A6000. $900

A7S II: Moderate to large upgrade for photography, one of the best video cameras on the market. $1400-1800. (price may come down slightly when the A7S III starts shipping)

I guess the answer is "wait for the S III to start shipping and see what the market does" but that doesn't please the instant gratification parts of my brain.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Black Friday. It's literally two months and a week from now and will save you a significant amount of money. I'm waiting until then for a new TV. You can do it.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,420 Posts
Black Friday. It's literally two months and a week from now and will save you a significant amount of money. I'm waiting until then for a new TV. You can do it.
damn good point.

I'm so freakin impatient though. And this gopro has me at the end of my god damn rope. Absolute trash product. Want to upgrade everything.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
9,800 Posts
Lots of repetition needed in here with Jake and Bryan lol

7501 - 7520 of 7854 Posts