ClubRoadster.net banner

9981 - 10000 of 10198 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
33,005 Posts
So I did a thing and it looks like I passed the bar exam.
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

Congratulations, sir!

There is a new Chromecast that is essentially android tv (remote, apps, games) so most of your arguments are invalid now Steve. New Chromecast is nice, I bought one and it came with 6 months free Netflix so it really only cost me about $25.
I have the new one. It doesn't have the remote.

Yes, but Bryan clearly owns the older chromecast unit. Decision is whether to keep what he has or buy something new... never mentioned replacing the TV either.
I mentioned that I have the newer one a couple times. It replaced an OG unit.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,165 Posts
I can't think of a new sports sedan worth owning.
Thats why I said "lease."

I'd very much like a Polestar V60, but my budget wouldn't. The Genesis G70 with the 3.3T is intriguing, and I suppose same goes for the 3.3T Kia Stinger, although I really don't like the Stinger's styling.

·
Super Moderator
6,568 Posts
I have the new one. It doesn't have the remote.
You might have A new one, but you don't have THE new one.

It is infinitely easier to load up youtube queues from my phone via the chromecast connection, but that works with Roku as well. I don't cast anything else.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
2,973 Posts
Thats why I said "lease."

I'd very much like a Polestar V60, but my budget wouldn't. The Genesis G70 with the 3.3T is intriguing, and I suppose same goes for the 3.3T Kia Stinger, although I really don't like the Stinger's styling.
I thought you said sport sedan

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,327 Posts
Does anyone else see the humor in our local content creator not being able to login to his own YouTube account on his Roku? No? I’m the only asshole?

It’s so quiet when the wife has to go into work. Yesterday was even worse when she took the dog. I can understand why people are losing their minds.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,327 Posts
Blergh. A guy posted a k member, control arms, and CC plates for a deal. Pretty sure I missed them by a few minutes. Not things I planned on buying but things I would buy. Damn.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,624 Posts
Does anyone else see the humor in our local content creator not being able to login to his own YouTube account on his Roku? No? I’m the only asshole?
Hahahha. You know how you can have multiple Youtube channels on one Google account? My app is bugged for some reason and I can't switch channels.

Assign your own vocab word, but basically 350+ hp AWD or RWD sedan.
Given the transmission options the vocab word I choose is "boring"

·
10,165 Posts
Sorry, I’m all for manual sports cars (obviously), but I’d rather not have a manual DD or manual sedan.

·
Administrator
15,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,998
I'm not ENTIRELY with Steve on this one, but i will say that if i buy another car to DD, it'll probably be a Lexus LS. So i'm more with Steve than Jake.

·
10,165 Posts
It's not a sedan, but what about the golf r or Audi equivalent
Not enough trunk or back seat (and maybe a bit more boy racer than GT than I want), and... I learned today... Audi is VERY proud of their vehicles. Not competitively priced new, as far as I’m concerned.

9981 - 10000 of 10198 Posts