ClubRoadster.net banner

10021 - 10040 of 10198 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
33,005 Posts
The boy scored a goal in his team's winning effort today.

Dishwasher almost refused to run. Power cycled it for a few minutes. Boom--starts running again.

feelsgoodman.jpg

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,327 Posts
Good job little man. Way to be a winner and do what winners do.

I’m a little hungover today. Took a nap and wasted a beautiful day. Damn. Might go grab dinner on a chilly patio.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,165 Posts
What’s nice about AZ is that you can waste a beautiful day and know you’ll get another one tomorrow.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,005 Posts
I'm hoping I'll get one more good driving day before it's time to put the Miata up for the winter.

·
9,327 Posts
I used to hate snow but now I ski so it’s tolerable. I can’t tolerate heat as well these days tho.

I can’t decide... $80 for the Ryobi ratchet and I stick with a single battery system or $180 to go Milwaukee and open that door.

·
9,327 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
33,005 Posts
That Ryobi is pretty tempting...I love my 1/2 Impact, Impact Driver, and Drill. Heck, I even have a Ryobi trimmer, lol

·
9,327 Posts
Yeah. I’m pretty committed too. I have the big and little impacts, drill, saw, light, air pump, blower, and hedge trimmer. I’d love to go ham on an all Milwaukee upgrade but can’t justify the $1k+ to do it right.

Watching Sopranos and it’s pretty solid. I’ve engaged here and there a few times over the years but now starting over.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,005 Posts
Yeah. I’m pretty committed too...I’d love to go ham on an all Milwaukee upgrade but can’t justify the $1k+ to do it right.
In the end, it just doesn't matter enough to me to switch because all the tools have performed well and haven't broken once on me. The drill and impact driver did most of a basement (along with a couple Harbor Freight specials). If they were total crackpots, I might think about spending the dosh to swap platforms.

Speaking of which...I woke up shortly before 6am and bought my kids' big Christmas present today (Nintendo Switch bundle was on Black Friday special).

·
Registered
678 Posts
I have the 1/4" Milwaukee M12 ratchet and its great. I use it every day and have no complaints other than I occasionally wish I got the Fuel one for a bit more torque. Also Home Depot usually has the 3/8" ratchet included in some bundles for good deals, rather than buying the bare tool.

The size of the battery on the Ryobi seems like the tool would be excessively bulky and heavy.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,165 Posts
Speaking of which...I woke up shortly before 6am and bought my kids' big Christmas present today (Nintendo Switch bundle was on Black Friday special).
Awesome man... they’re gonna love it, and you might too.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,005 Posts
Awesome man... they’re gonna love it, and you might too.
I saw they rebooted Link's Awakening (which I still have for my OG Game Boy), so I'm pumped about that.

Trying to make it a gift for myself, though.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
I want a switch the same way I want an iPad. Which is to say, I want it for no reason. I don't think I'd ever use it. But I think they're rad and that makes me jelly when I see other people using them.

·
9,327 Posts
I hate you stig. So does my wife. I know those things exist but I had avoided them. Now I’m probably buying them, lol.

And I hate you other fuckers too. I’ve avoided owning a gaming system for ages. Now I kinda want that too.

Cap we’ve had an iPad for ages. It was convenient when it was newer especially for watching movies on planes. Now my phone is like half as big and twice as fast. I also bought a surface last year that is very different but can accomplish most of the same goals.

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Well, we need the Ohio teams to have good football weeks this week. Browns need to beat the eagles, Bengals need to beat the WFT. Fingers crossed

10021 - 10040 of 10198 Posts