ClubRoadster.net banner

11321 - 11340 of 11425 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
33,189 Posts
Dogs are wild. I wish I could peek into that brain and see how it works.
I’d like to understand their unbridled excitement at times...I wanna be that happy.
Me, too. I feel like even if I was, I'd be suspicious of it.
Kaboom and his old man digestive system will wake up at 7:20am and talk briefly. If you don't immediately get up and beeline him straight for the back door you're gonna be cleaning up poop. It's an alarm clock with consequences.
I know that sucks, but I had to suppress a chuckle when I read this post. Well said :)

·
Mufasa in Training
33,189 Posts
Also: had a dream last night that I met my old high school XC coach's now 20yr-old son. Last time I saw him, he was single digit months old and I was still a year or so from graduating.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,740 Posts
Note to self: next time wash the engine BEFORE working on it.

I wish someone would explain to me why aftermarket plug wires are like a foot longer than stock ones. They'll be covered up when I put the beauty cover back on but still... why? What sort of creative wire routing shenanigans do they think I'll be getting up to?

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,579 Posts
My home internet has been out for almost an hour and a half. I hate it.
I've had some spotty service the last few days but we're experiencing a ton of rain and high winds. Lots of power outages around us and one of the roads out of town is currently closed due to flooding. Neat.

I happen to have a T-Mobile home internet service as backup to my gig over coax. The TMO router also has battery backup which is nice... but I also have a whole home generator which is nicer. Over here living in 3021.

·
9,579 Posts
Meet Hamilton Lewis.
My only response to this...

He's super awesome.
Facts. Seriously... super cute pupper.

We just got a text from the rescue today. There's another dog my wife LOVES and she's doing well with socializing. If Hef plays well with others we could be a 2 dog house in no time. Her name is Brandy and she's a chonk. Basically she's brown Marge.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,189 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
33,189 Posts
I could watch this video all day. People who can actually move on roller skates just amaze me.

·
9,579 Posts
I love that song and love the video even more. I could almost skate like that when I was like 12. And then rollerblade like that when I was 14. I learned that skill is not retained when not practiced. Tried a couple years ago to blade and didn’t die but thought I was gonna.

Started Longmire for background noise. Seems like the average terrible rural sheriff crime show.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
So, I haven't watched that chet faker video in years. Had to re-watch to confirm but, I can actually do everything they do on skates in that video plus like, way more. The only thing I can't do is the left kick/lift they do once that is super high. I'm not that flexible.

My dad had me and my sister on skates when we were 3 and 2 respectively. It's easily (and this is a ridiculous thing to even say) the single thing I am most skilled at. I literally do not claim to be good at anything... But skating.

I haven't been on skates since last February. Thanks rona. They're buried in my closet.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,189 Posts
So, I haven't watched that chet faker video in years. Had to re-watch to confirm but, I can actually do everything they do on skates in that video plus like, way more. The only thing I can't do is the left kick/lift they do once that is super high. I'm not that flexible.

My dad had me and my sister on skates when we were 3 and 2 respectively. It's easily (and this is a ridiculous thing to even say) the single thing I am most skilled at. I literally do not claim to be good at anything... But skating.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts

Don't mind the dog hair, ha. I've had these since I was like 13. I need a rona vaccine. I haven't exercised in a really long time.

11321 - 11340 of 11425 Posts