ClubRoadster.net banner

12221 - 12240 of 12365 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,729 Posts
2.5 swap. Hurry up and buy.

Mustang won’t start. I think the battery is actually dead dead. It’s 5 years old and rarely driven. The trickle charger never stood a chance. But I did actually jack it up. Basically project complete.

·
9,729 Posts
An interesting thing to notice but once in a while I’ll hang up a wet raincoat in the garage. Plastic works best for wet things. I assume all of your hangers are made of the finest cedar and/or wool.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
3,059 Posts
An interesting thing to notice but once in a while I’ll hang up a wet raincoat in the garage. Plastic works best for wet things. I assume all of your hangers are made of the finest cedar and/or wool.
Rich mahogany for sure

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,532 Posts
Yes, actually. They’re all solid wood with a dark stain. Every hanger in the house is the same.

·
9,729 Posts
I’m having PTSD. We just went through the hanger debate of 2021. Kristen bought all these velvet hangers and I hate them. I’m a wire hanger guy. Always have been. Velvet are actually nice for dress pants but I usually grab clothes while brushing my teeth using a single hand. Velvet hangers don’t allow you to haphazardly grab a shirt. I raged. My wire hangers returned. We now only have a couple different hangers in the house but she wanted 100% velvet.

Shudders.

Edit: wood seems like a waste of space. I hang up a lot of shirts including t shirts I wear out (not under shirts). I need that closet real estate.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,532 Posts
oh, velvet / flocked are the worst. i’d rather plastic. you shouldn’t hang tshirts or any other woven shirt.

·
9,729 Posts
Hanging is more convenient than folding in a way that doesn’t look like a wrinkly hobo every time I go out. I have a lot of t shirts.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
3,059 Posts
My wife uses the velvet ones. I also hate them except for a handful of very specific articles of clothing. I use plastic for my button downs and polos.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,832 Posts
Velvet hangers sound like hell.

2.5 swap. Hurry up and buy.
Correct answer. I was hoping to do that this winter but I'm allergic to work and NCs kinda suck to work on.

I assume all of your hangers are made of the finest cedar and/or wool.
Ded.
Hanging is more convenient than folding in a way that doesn’t look like a wrinkly hobo every time I go out. I have a lot of t shirts.
Are you telling me there's alternatives to wadding up your t-shirts and kobe-ing them onto a shelf in the closet?

·
Mufasa in Training
33,363 Posts
Took over 200 photos between my son's game and the other game going on at the same time this morning. Still sorting through pics. My boy backstopped his team to a 5-5 tie.

A couple moments I was glad I was able to snap:

12221 - 12240 of 12365 Posts