ClubRoadster.net banner

12261 - 12280 of 12365 Posts

·
100% Jakedashian
7,832 Posts
Sadly listening to Daft Punk right now. Manly tears were shed at that news.

The absolutely filthy bavarian shitbox lives again, and with a new cooling system it seems to be happy for now and no worse for wear after its adventure de-icing a portion of southbound K-15.

Next: get this stupid-ass limo tint off of here. It's awful. IDK if I just have particularly bad night vision but this just seems absurdly dangerous.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,729 Posts
Jake I always waffle on tint. I really like the look and it’s great on a sunny day but then sucks hard at night. I think my car is like 20% or so. Don’t know how people can live with 5%. But also... can’t stand driving my fish bowl that is my other car.

I’m bored. I had a person out for 6 days with no power so I’ve been doing 2 jobs and now that it’s just back to just my own it feels like not enough, lol.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,532 Posts
3M makes tint that has the UV reflective properties you want, without being as dark as “normal” tint. I had it on my BRZ and loved it, but the dealer had already tinted the 4Runner before I bought it.

·
1000% Jake
4,836 Posts
Enjoy that while you can. We had to have our Lab put down yesterday. Second dog in less than a year, my wife is devastated. Three of our remaining pets are all older so it's just a matter of time.
Oh man, sorry for your loss. That's why we ended up with a puppy, because we lost two dogs in a matter of months and, yeah...

·
1000% Jake
4,836 Posts
Sadly listening to Daft Punk right now. Manly tears were shed at that news.
Manly tears are the best tears.

James that hood is some ******* rice. Don't do it.

Interviewing, interviewing, interviewing. Got another screen with Chewy tomorrow. Everyone has been pleasant and not a **** so far, so that's a good sign. Zoom screens appear to mostly hinge on how many cool pieces of art you have on the wall behind you anyway.

·
10,532 Posts
It’s low 70s and sunny every day through the extended forecast.

·
Administrator
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,273
That's crazy, where do you live, again?

·
Administrator
15,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12,275
Indy, boo... I’m in the next cube row over.
Boo thang if you're in my house, why come we aren't enjoying drinks together right now?

·
10,532 Posts
guess happy hour @ ben’s house role play killed the chat - nobody else wants to go? it’s ok Ben, it’s not you, it’s us.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,729 Posts
I could bitch about work if that makes you less lonely...

Actual conversation with my boss...
Me: These are the changes I recommend in this section of this document.
Her: But the field above isn’t filled out.
Me: Because I’m only focused on the changes, not fields in the existing section.
Her: But that has to be filled out. It’s a business requirement.
Me: I’m aware and it is filled out in real world scenarios. This is just an example to show the changes we discussed.
Her: Well James... I mean JR... we
Me: Kills self. The end.

Insert funny meme about how that drive landed tiger in the rough here.

12261 - 12280 of 12365 Posts