ClubRoadster.net banner

12281 - 12300 of 13620 Posts

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I don't really have a lot going on I guess. I got the fd registered yesterday so that's fully legal now. I need to hook up my logger, and I'll probably need to redo my wideband ground. Then I can work on the tune. Should be terrible.

Kinda wanna just start doing the suspension and brakes so I don't have to do the tuning.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,910 Posts
Finally got a "win". Went to LKQ and found a new oil fill neck, evap purge hardline, and mint condition OEM 6x9 speakers with pigtails for the Buick. All 9 speakers are now present and accounted for and it's honestly pretty nice for an 18 year old ACDelco sound system. The hardline was a great find, too. Most of those get trashed by people pulling the 3800 or the supercharger the second the car gets into the yard but this one arrived earlier this morning.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,706 Posts
It’s already obnoxious...

“Hot diggity damn can this thing scoot. Open up the two-mode performance exhaust and the V8 belts out the jams while the Wrangler picks up speed. The nose raises precipitously, the rear tires skip a beat and your best bet is to just hold on and enjoy the ride. A 5-second 0-to-60 time is nothing in a low-slung stiffly sprung sports car, but in a big Jeep with huge tires and absolutely nothing in the way of steering feel, the experience is hilarious. And sort of scary. But mostly hilarious. You'll definitely want to launch it over and over again.”

12281 - 12300 of 13620 Posts