ClubRoadster.net banner

12321 - 12340 of 13620 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,706 Posts
Well damn, a topaz blue 2001 z3 3.0 just popped up with <100k miles. I want it. Somebody take my checkbook away from me.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,610 Posts
Only on a 5 lug car though.
Disagree. The Tick's old FN01R-C's looked wonderful. One of the minor but sad regrets I have from the accident is that I lost those. Every time I used to look at them, I would think, "man...I kind of want to move on to a new set of wheels, but these just look so...right."

The entire year has been underwhelming. Unless you're talking about anxiety or depression.
Looks at therapy appointment for next week, wishing I'd have scheduled for one sooner

Don't I know it.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,910 Posts
I liked the Z3 I drove a lot better than the Z4. Whoever's decision it was to put electric power steering in those should be gulag'd.

Shame, though, because I still think the Z4 is one of the best BMW designs ever. Guess I'll have to hold out and get a Z4m coupe someday.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,904 Posts
Can confirm... feeling this year in a not pleasant way. Monday is my 1 year anniversary at my new job. I also just scheduled an interview for a new job on Monday. Timing is wild... just wish it wasn't one of the jobs I was less qualified for than some of the others I've thrown a resume at. Yolo. It's fully remote but can also be based in Colorado. Time to prepare.

·
9,904 Posts
+1 to Steve just writing the damn check.

Interview officially scheduled and on my calendar. I'm half tempted to put it on my current work calendar as what it really is instead of just a private appointment... lololol

·
10,706 Posts
it was just posted today. i’ll give it a week.

EDIT: FWIW, if i do buy it, it’s getting “ZZNOTOP” as a vanity plate.

·
9,904 Posts
EDIT: FWIW, if i do buy it, it’s getting “ZZNOTOP” as a vanity plate.
This is as bad as when i said I wanted a TT convertible with the plate “TTS OUT” (said titties out of course)

I just had a wicked nosebleed. Wish I could like never do that again.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I'd like to drive a Z3 again. I drove a few in my early 20s and didn't like them much then but I think I would enjoy one now.

Except for the 4cyl auto one. Woof.

·
10,706 Posts
maybe i’ll just buy an OLED instead and wait aaaaaanother year for the sports car. next years bonus should be better anyway.

12321 - 12340 of 13620 Posts