ClubRoadster.net banner

13121 - 13140 of 13350 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,675 Posts
You know it.

Good point. I did some searching and found what I think is the original maker for the spacer. It'd have to ship from Europe, though.
You commented on Emilios FB post for the spacer, so naturally it came up on my news feed. He’s the worst possible sales person but I love his snappy responses at nearly every comment on that post.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,557 Posts
I actually got an email from Ed (not Emilio, thankfully). Apparently, they'll have them Stateside in a day or two.

·
1000% Jake
4,914 Posts
Unpopular opinion, I like dealing with Emilio. Every interaction I've had with 949/supermiata has been nothing short of excellent.

Oh, the big brake kit came in and it's gorgeous. Ordered in the evening, shipped out first thing in the morning and got here within a few days with the free shipping.

Now just waiting for the oversize master cylinder which is coming from somewhere else and has yet to ship.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,557 Posts
Unpopular opinion, I like dealing with Emilio. Every interaction I've had with 949/supermiata has been nothing short of excellent.
I'm not surprised. You're in his target market. He doesn't have time for anyone else. It's not a bad thing, just a statement of fact as I see it.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
9,863 Posts
Whenever I’ve bought from Supermiata it was go to site, put in cart, checkout. Ed forgot to pack something once and he sent it right out the next day. Probably helps that I know him and he knows I wouldn’t lie about the tiniest thing like that. I feel like Henry is a big ticket buyer that knows what he wants. I feel like Bryan would tire kick a $12 purchase until it was dead before buying. Just my perception. I’ve never dealt with Emilio other than a few post interactions and my only takeaway is that he’s usually right and wants to make sure you know it. (Waits for E to drop by and quote all of our common posts)

Something I ate didn’t like me. This afternoon and evening has been most unpleasant. Praying for death now.

Oh... and first day of work was fine. I’m so lost with all the acronyms and a little overwhelmed at some of the program budgets I’ll be managing but I guess it’s time to nut up or shut up.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,557 Posts
I feel like Henry is a big ticket buyer that knows what he wants.
Must likely accurate.
I feel like Bryan would tire kick a $12 purchase until it was dead before buying. Just my perception.
Not entirely accurate, but not unwarranted, either. It normally takes me a while to spend money and I do tend to have questions. That can be annoying to deal with, I'm sure.

·
Administrator
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,129
Oh **** that's something we couldn't do on the old software. +1 to new software: Ignore Vendor feature.

Get rekt, LED bro.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,557 Posts
Checked Supermiata multiple times today waiting for the spacer to go on sale. Trigger pulled.

Bitchin'.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,675 Posts
yeah i’m looking forward to that. i got shot #1 today, with #2 later this month. finally an end in sight to this nonsense.

·
1000% Jake
4,914 Posts
I'm not surprised. You're in his target market. He doesn't have time for anyone else. It's not a bad thing, just a statement of fact as I see it.
I get what you're saying, you're not wrong either. I don't really have any use for a 15x7 6UL. I'm sure he sells way more of that size than any other, though. I'm just sad I didn't pick up another set of the 15x11 6UL, I will have to wait for the next generation and hope I don't break one of mine. I was dumb not to buy five when I bought my set.

I'm willing to pay for something really good, and I don't try to run race parts on the street and expect them to be fine and match the durability and maintenance requirements of stock. My race wheels have like a hundred miles on them.

James is pretty much right about me. I've likely spent more money with other vendors (I think FM) but if you add up what I've spent at 949 it's significant. APR GTC-300 and the OS Giken center section alone are $3000 and then a grand on wheels. I run their rear sway and endlinks. I'm planning on getting their twin disc clutch, I just have to pace myself.

I just signed up for a track day at the Ridge. Super stoked. There are a bunch of free slots still. $225 on the 26th with NWAA.

·
1000% Jake
4,914 Posts
Checked Supermiata multiple times today waiting for the spacer to go on sale. Trigger pulled.

Bitchin'.
Nice! I'm glad you're seemingly in a better relationship with your car. It's good to see.

Hey, if anyone in washington hasn't had your shot yet, you can just go to Rite Aid's website and enter your information with qualifying conditions and they will schedule you for the Johnson and Johnson single shot. It doesn't matter what you enter, you will be elegible. If you can't find any appointment slots, just pick another location until you find one.

13121 - 13140 of 13350 Posts