ClubRoadster.net banner

13141 - 13160 of 13350 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
33,557 Posts
Family and I were driving through town yesterday and I was struck at the houses I was seeing. Most of them in the neighborhood looked to be from at least the 40's. Most had at least a three-car garage, and at least one had a pool house that looked like it was actually someone's real house.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Oh. I mean, I had some soreness at the injection site but I don't really recall it being any worse than any other shot I've ever gotten. I had pfizer. I guess it's hitting everyone differently though so anecdotal evidence counts for basically nothing.

I'm just super hyped to be fully vacationed. It'll make me like, 25% less angry when I see people at the store or wherever completely ignoring public health guidelines.

I'm really looking forward to when the masks come off so it becomes more difficult to identify who is a complete jackass again. There will always be the obvious ones but plenty will fade into the background which will be better for my sanity. Plus my beard looks so much better.

·
(⌐■_■)
2,377 Posts
Oh. I mean, I had some soreness at the injection site but I don't really recall it being any worse than any other shot I've ever gotten. I had pfizer. I guess it's hitting everyone differently though so anecdotal evidence counts for basically nothing.
Pretty sure I saw a headline yesterday that said people who got moderna experienced worse side effects... so maybe?

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,675 Posts
Speaking of 3 car garages... whatever house I buy next will have at least a 3 car garage or a 2 car garage with space on the property for an addition or standalone garage + shop. I’m so done with having a builder standard sized 2 car garage.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Increased garage space is a requirement for our next home as well, whether it's attached or separate is irrelevant to me. I need more room. I have no idea where we'll be going next though.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,557 Posts
They must have worked until 65 instead of retiring at 40
Not quite sure I get what you mean.

There are old neighborhoods like this splashed around Cincinnati, but none of them alone were as big as the one I drove through. Just surprising to see.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,675 Posts
Hmm, separate garage with AC and hitting bay sounds nice.

·
Administrator
15,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,159
Not quite sure I get what you mean.

There are old neighborhoods like this splashed around Cincinnati, but none of them alone were as big as the one I drove through. Just surprising to see.
There are multiple like you saw. Like... dozens. I live on the outskirts of one, but not in the middle of one.

Mostly because i'm retiring at 40 and not 65.

Already have the attached 2 car and 35x48 though, so... bite harder, haters!

13141 - 13160 of 13350 Posts