ClubRoadster.net banner

1301 - 1320 of 1750 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,220 Posts
I’m flying American on Saturday. It is also reported to be cold in dc this weekend and I don’t have cold weather clothes because #miami.

·
Murse Magnet
7,220 Posts
I don't know how you ride the metrorail without warm weather clothes. We froze on there. The AC was cranked.
Us miamians are a strange breed. We can't tolerate temperatures that are too hot so everything is over air-conditioned. We also can't tolerate weather below 60 degrees. Life is ideal around 72 degrees.

·
Murse Magnet
7,220 Posts
And now that I am in my car I found my 2 cardigans that I wear in the backseat. Depending if I want pockets or not dictates which one I wear.

·
100% Jakedashian
6,718 Posts
****. I needed a win today and I sure am not getting it. Simple access point upgrade at a church is going all fuckways because whoever used to work for us and installed this in the first place documented NOTHING. Unifi controller location? Password? Nah. Nothing. Where are the access points? We don't know! Found four and quoted them for four new access points then in the process of doing it I found three more, one of which was hidden above a god damn ceiling tile. So the budget is fucked and I have to explain that their reward for having us do their IT for so long is they get to deal with the ramifications of the old employee's nonexistent documentation while I pull my hair out trying to get this **** done. Then my coworker that's been helping me with this whole project had to go home cuz his son got sick and the only other person available to help me requires so much god damn babysitting I'm afraid of what I might say to him if I have to deal with his **** so instead I'm walking around this church on the verge of an anxiety attack using a signal strength app on my phone to find these Where's Waldo mother fucking old ass AP LRs

·
Murse Magnet
7,220 Posts

·
Murse Magnet
7,220 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,844 Posts
My house is 72* and I wear sweats year round. Also use the heated seats in my SUV until it’s 80* or so. We like heat here.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,946 Posts
My house is 72* and I wear sweats year round. Also use the heated seats in my SUV until it’s 80* or so. We like heat here.
You’re a sick motherfucker, Mack. My house is 69 in the winter and 73 in the summer. I prefer the week of spring and fall where I can just open the windows.

Just heard back and the hiring director for the new gig is supposed to call this afternoon so that’s pretty exciting. Also got a fist bump from my current director for the info I presented to the new owners of our company. I am the anti-jake.

1301 - 1320 of 1750 Posts