ClubRoadster.net banner

1321 - 1340 of 1750 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,678 Posts
My smile game isn’t strong today.
Try smiling when your back is on fire. Kind of went off on one of my teammates yesterday and realized I was being a total bear.

(Full disclosure: one of my pet peeves is someone who talks to me and categorically refuses to put anything in context as an unconscious way to control the conversation because I'm constantly left trying to catch up. I called him on it kind of aggressively...)

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,844 Posts
Try smiling when your back is on fire. Kind of went off on one of my teammates yesterday and realized I was being a total bear.

(Full disclosure: one of my pet peeves is someone who talks to me and categorically refuses to put anything in context as an unconscious way to control the conversation because I'm constantly left trying to catch up. I called him on it kind of aggressively...)
Kind of like your super vague posts?

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
7,946 Posts
FORUM BORKBORKBORK.
I feel like this needs to be put into a meme like the little birds popping up saying "PARTOUT?"

Even with this **** format and **** Tapatalk, I'm realizing how lucky we are to have the forums. Since I'm considering a Mustang for the next fun car I've joined a couple of forums. Wow...... just wow. **** info. **** organization. Just ****.

Kind of like your super vague posts?
Werd.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,028 Posts
Picked up my new glasses tonight, getting used to the new prescription. Wife isn't a fan, but she's stuck as I left my other pair there to get new lenses as well. Will be the first time I have two pair with my current prescription (for the slow, I need to carry two pair with me to work in case one pair falls over the side or something equally as stupid).

·
I have all the correct opinions.
8,844 Posts
Picked up my new glasses tonight, getting used to the new prescription. Wife isn't a fan, but she's stuck as I left my other pair there to get new lenses as well. Will be the first time I have two pair with my current prescription (for the slow, I need to carry two pair with me to work in case one pair falls over the side or something equally as stupid).
I assumed you had a strap / retainer on all your pairs.

·
100% Jakedashian
6,718 Posts
Got the Miata on a lift and came to the conclusion that out of four of us we can't figure out where all the oil is coming from. Hosed it off with brake cleaner and we'll see where it is on Saturday I guess.

Throttle body is all gunked up too... need to do something about that at some point but I didn't sleep last night and it's 730pm now and I feel like death.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,028 Posts
After you clean up everything underneath, park over some cardboard so you will at least have a general area in which to start looking. Remember gravity affects flow, so start from the bottom and work your way back up (and don't forget to take into account any airflow that might be present).

1321 - 1340 of 1750 Posts