ClubRoadster.net banner

14261 - 14280 of 14474 Posts

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,048 Posts
It’s parked in my old friend and neighbors backyard and I drove it there under its own power thank you very much. Wait... is that better or worse?

·
1000% Jake
4,988 Posts
I like garlic bread - who doesn’t - but the simplicity of good, fresh, warm crusty bread with chilled butter is just too perfect to compare.
Spent a couple of weeks in St Maarten and the French side of the island has lots of little bakeries that open at sunrise and have baguettes and croissants.

I need to just move there already.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,756 Posts
Ooooo, you just reminded me...hot baguette + chilled packet butter is one of life's great pleasures.

Also: two of my high school classmates settled in St. Maarten. Handsome couple.

·
10,048 Posts
Truuuuuee! Except that was a typo and they’re actually 3/4” short on each side. Doh!

Dropped the wife off for a midweek girls trip. They’ve had to cancel their last 2 because Covid so they’re working out what they can while we’re back home. I’ll be working on some separation anxiety with dog. Fun times.

·
Super Moderator
2,763 Posts
I was weedwacking at the sporstsmans club last week and apparently cut my way through some poison ivy. I had to go Saturday to get a steroid shot because the rash made it to my face and was swelling up my cheek. I've had a headache and off/on nausea since Monday that I am pretty sure are the side effects of the steroid pills I have to take till the end of the week. I went home yesterday from work with so much tension in my neck it hurt to look forward while I was driving. Hopefully tapering out the steroids for the next 4 days will taper out the side effects quickly as well.

·
10,048 Posts
That's terrible Zac. Good luck on the recovery. I got into some poison sumac in my eyes several years back while weedeating a big overgrown field. Had to put a steroid cream in my eyes and was super light sensitive. I almost wonder if that's maybe a bit of what you're dealing with the headaches and tension.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,855 Posts
Man, that’s awful. I do NOT miss poison ivy / sumac / oak / etc.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I grew up in a very rural area and worked on a farm for a very long time. I hunt and hike and fish.

I've never had any of the above.

Edit - I did come very close once when my dog got out, but I noticed it just in time lol.

·
10,855 Posts
I get it due to golf. I refuse to take an unplayable / penalty stroke because my ball is in / near poison ivy. I’d rather have the itch.

·
10,855 Posts
The TV I bought to replace the new one I broke showed up, and it was broken. Return and replacement initiated.
First the seamen did it, now the motion of the ocean… you must have an aggressive delivery!

14261 - 14280 of 14474 Posts