ClubRoadster.net banner

14301 - 14320 of 14474 Posts

·
100% Jakedashian
7,991 Posts
I mean, yeah, I don't typically have a ton to put down on a purchase, my credit is mid-700s, and I don't want to pay on a car for all eternity. idk. I just assumed it would be 400-500 a month for a 24k vehicle.

But this photoshop I did of a lowered one painted/wrapped in a very 90s-Ranger-Splash-esque seafoam green is doing things for me.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,756 Posts
Today I Learned: [HoF Atlanta Braves pitcher] Tom Glavine nearly had an NHL career, going so far as being drafted in 1984 ahead of HHoF members Brett Hull and Luc Robitaille (who, admittedly, is one of the lowest drafted HHoF members I can think of). 1984 was also the same draft where a struggling team in Pittsburgh drafted their future owner, a kid from Montreal.

Glavine was drafted...#69.

Nice.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,048 Posts
Jake my point is save up dollars, put a chunk down, decent rate, and it shouldn’t be that bad. $18k loan at 2.5% over 48 months is
Shut up Conner. Comparing home or vehicle value right now is so skewed. Everything costs every dollar. I hate it.

That’s a fun fact Bryan but I also think we all know who Tom Glavine is. Or at least most of us.

I’ve been running a 5k a couple days every week. Today was misery. Pushing 90* and humid as hell. Do not recommend. I miss seattle.

·
100% Jakedashian
7,991 Posts
Jake my point is save up dollars, put a chunk down, decent rate, and it shouldn’t be that bad. $18k loan at 2.5% over 48 months is
Shut up Conner. Comparing home or vehicle value right now is so skewed. Everything costs every dollar. I hate it.
hahahahahahaahaha

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,855 Posts
Love is a strong word. Absent ties here, I’d move away but only to see something different for awhile. I wasn’t unhappy to move back to Phoenix from LA.

·
Mufasa in Training
33,756 Posts
That’s a fun fact Bryan but I also think we all know who Tom Glavine is. Or at least most of us.
There's some youngins in here that I'm pretty sure don't remember the year 1999.
Not having a car payment is dope
Indeed. On month #1 where I haven't had to pay one.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Wife just paid off her car. My bike should be paid off sometime in the next 6-12 months. Just have to pay off some of our house upgrades from the last year..

·
Mufasa in Training
33,756 Posts
Just got off the ice from my last Learn to Play session.

Oh man...there are things that I like to do, but I LOVE being on the ice. Seriously.

·
10,048 Posts
Jake that’s interesting but aren’t you a bit young for that show? I feel like that’s something old people like me would be interested in.

Working on Hef’s separation anxiety has been less than great but tomorrow will be the big test. Going to a graduation party and he’ll be left alone. Luckily we’ll only be 5 minutes away. I expect more panting and pacing than eating the desk but I guess we’ll see...

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Mine eats pillows. He earned himself a room with nothing soft in it when we're not home. There's a cot for him and his brother but they seem to prefer the floor for some reason. Dogs are weird.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
10,855 Posts
Yep, mine destroy any soft toys. Fortunately they leave the pillows alone (finally…) but they’re the only dogs I know who can’t have plush toys without ripping them apart in < 30 seconds… even the “indestructible” fabric / fire hose type.

·
10,048 Posts
Hef has essentially been by our side for the past 2 months, and we've been working from home for over a year. But back in April before we took his elevated bed apart, he had been fine. I think we only left him once after that and he chewed the corner off a box in the room, lol. He gets a Kong full of frozen banana to distract him. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'll report back tomorrow...

·
100% Jakedashian
7,991 Posts
I usually walk in the house through the front door but yesterday I came in through the side door and walked in the living room and Kaboom was staring out the window waiting for me and barking slightly less and less enthusiastically each time until it was just a "boOOf". He didn't hear me come in so I walked up behind him and gave him a pet and he turned around and went "bOOF?" and I about died. So damn cute.

Yesterday he came in from being outside and had a drink of water then decided the cool kitchen floor was good enough and took a nap with his ear dangling in the water bowl. Absolute goofball.

14301 - 14320 of 14474 Posts