ClubRoadster.net banner
14,781 - 14,800 of 23,854 Posts
It usually takes me two weeks to come back from a week vacation.

If I'm being honest though I haven't really been doing much of anything since wfh started. Like, at all. I'm pretty sure a week off would end with me just quitting.

If I didn't gave a mortgage.

If I'm being honest though I haven't really been doing much of anything since wfh started.
Why you attacking me, bro?

I just joined our Well-Being Employee Resource Group. I feel healthier already. Probably gonna celebrate with pizza and beer.

New DLC for GTA Online...

...The abyss once again beckons.
Haven't played that game in two years... considering jumping back in. I like how the cars are becoming less and less "GTA-ified" and pretty much just blatant ripoffs of real cars. I wonder how long until auto manufacturers start taking issue with it?

My impressions of quality in Japanese brands (in descending order): Toyota/Honda (I put them interchangably), Mazda, Nissan way behind
Mazda behind Toyota? Huh.
I mean, our Toyota does feel robust, but all the plain-sight cost-cutting makes it seem somewhat beneath Mazdas of late.
I also use capitalization and punctuation in instant message, text, etc. That’s a habit I cannot break. Similarly I always type out thank you and you’re welcome. Just seems more sincere.
1. Me too, or rather, when I don't use it it's always deliberate: I make heavy use of punctuation and capitalization for emphasis and comedy, and stress on how to use it most appropriately quite a lot; little shows it more than my frequent use of the semicolon, which seems to put me in a vanishingly small elite.
2. You never have to type out acronyms if you set the acronym to autocorrect into the full phrase!

1 more sleep before we start the journey westward. I think we're going to stay somewhere in Eastern CO tomorrow night then get to the house on Sunday afternoon. Check some things out, make sure things work, and then stay near the storage stuff in west Denver. Movers show up first thing Monday. It's getting really real.

1 more sleep before we start the journey westward. I think we're going to stay somewhere in Eastern CO tomorrow night then get to the house on Sunday afternoon. Check some things out, make sure things work, and then stay near the storage stuff in west Denver. Movers show up first thing Monday. It's getting really real.
I hate it. I'm so jealous lol. Hef gonna have a blast

I got tired of how bland my car looked with dark gunmetal wheels on a dark blurple car.

Bought two cans of Duplicolor Wheel Coating and one can of Wheel Coating Clear, which is an acrylic enamel 1-part system. Excellent stuff, IMO. I've used their "Perfect match" touch up cans before which are an acrylic laquer and was disappointed by how the clear would absolutely never harden up all the way, even after weeks of offgassing. This wheel paint? Rock hard within 24 hours.

The flake in the silver is really nice, too. Lots of little shapes and details on the spokes pop out that I never even noticed before. Absolutely love it.

I got tired of how bland my car looked with dark gunmetal wheels on a dark blurple car...

View attachment 151003

Bought two cans of Duplicolor Wheel Coating and one can of Wheel Coating Clear, which is an acrylic enamel 1-part system. Excellent stuff, IMO. I've used their "Perfect match" touch up cans before which are an acrylic laquer and was disappointed by how the clear would absolutely never harden up all the way, even after weeks of offgassing. This wheel paint? Rock hard within 24 hours.

View attachment 151004

The flake in the silver is really nice, too. Lots of little shapes and details on the spokes pop out that I never even noticed before. Absolutely love it.
Jake...

Jake...

Jake.

Well done, sir. Well done.

2015? You’re not poor. Stop acting like it. ;)
Not a matter of being poor, though I guess my case isn't helped by pointing out that the XBox 360 he was playing on was a spare one my older brother had when his original red-ringed and he was getting it repaired. It is worth pointing out, though, that my son bought NHL 2015 and Forza Horizon 2 with his own money, and enjoys them quite a bit.

Fact is, the 360 is the newest console I own (if you don't count the Switch). If EA would get off their asses and put NHL on the PC like every fucking other sports game they make, we wouldn't even be having this conversation :rolleyes:

What takes so long. I’m rock hard right now.
<3

Well done, sir. Well done.
Thank you!

If EA would get off their asses and put NHL on the PC like every fucking other sports game they make, we wouldn't even be having this conversation :rolleyes:
The only thing more disappointing than no PC port is a PC port that SUCKS. So many games have eventually shown up on PC only to be so poorly optimized even the latest hardware struggles to get 60fps, be missing features, be missing content like not having all the DLC or maps (NFS Hot Pursuit 2 for PC is missing my favorite map from the console version for absolutely no reason!), etc. So frustrating. Sometimes there's the hope that modders will take care of most or all of those issues but... some stuff can't be saved.

You know bryan means business when he drops an F bomb in his PC master race rant. Damn dude. We get it. PC is better.
I don't have a PS4 or XBoxOne and don't ever intend to. FIFA plays just fine on my PC with an XBoxOne controller and so does Madden. I fail to see how NHL 2020 would fair any worse, that's all. I just don't understand why the one franchise I actually care about isn't available and never has been.

14,781 - 14,800 of 23,854 Posts