ClubRoadster.net banner
15821 - 15840 of 15983 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
34,063 Posts
It's downright bizarre, but crazy how much crap that kid's face is all over. The amount of money they are worth (for what they do) is obscene. You as someone into the whole content creator thing would understand the gravity of their YouTube presence.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,133 Posts
Hah. That's fun. The oil filter I have on the Ducati is banned for track use so I had to hurry and get a Hiflofiltro coming via Amazon Prime. Yee haw. Wildly excited for Sunday. Hopefully there's a photographer there; I've been wanting a super sicc action shot of me on my garbage pile to replace my 8 year old Facebook profile pic.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,337 Posts
Can't wait for that super gnar knee dragging photo... where your knee is actually 18" from the ground but it feels like you were dragging.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,112 Posts
I know I’m an asshole for saying this…

…but I’m looking for that mid-air superman just high-side launched off my bike… picture.

·
Mufasa in Training
34,063 Posts
Can't wait for that super gnar knee dragging photo... where your knee is actually 18" from the ground but it feels like you were dragging.
That would 100% be me. I couldn't imagine actually riding a sport bike fast enough to drag a knee.

·
11,112 Posts
Dragging a knee doesn't really equate to speed at all. You can be knee down and still going slow.
Come on now, you can’t be knee down and doing <5 mph. Sure, the tighter the corner, the slower the speed needed for knee down, but there’s obviously a direct correlation here.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,292 Posts
Hah. That's fun. The oil filter I have on the Ducati is banned for track use so I had to hurry and get a Hiflofiltro coming via Amazon Prime. Yee haw. Wildly excited for Sunday. Hopefully there's a photographer there; I've been wanting a super sicc action shot of me on my garbage pile to replace my 8 year old Facebook profile pic.
Let me guess, Fram or K&N? Back when I raced there were some incidents of those filters blowing off the bikes at speed (due to failure of the threads). Oil on your rear wheel is not a good thing.

Trying to decide if I will risk making flights for my training in FL soon, or just driving. Too much uncertainty right now with the airlines and I can't afford to miss the classes since I need them to renew my license.

·
10,337 Posts
Come on now, you can’t be knee down and doing <5 mph. Sure, the tighter the corner, the slower the speed needed for knee down, but there’s obviously a direct correlation here.
False. You could fall over at 0 mph and drag your knee. Stop arguing just to argue you way too literal twat.

·
1000% Jake
5,138 Posts
Lightweight. Of course, 64 has been the nightly low around here for the last week or so.
How is it so warm there? We had a frost last night, got down to 35F and I moved a ton of cacti, baobabs, flame trees and ficus inside. What a pain. I need to move somewhere warmer, that's not hot af, that's cheaper, that's close to a big city with tons of diversity, with no state income taxes and even more permissive laws.

Hmm.

·
1000% Jake
5,138 Posts
I had no idea that kid existed, and I wish it would have stayed that way.
Thank. You.

No offense, Bryan. I understand what kids are like, but it is within your power to resist the garbage that's on the internet.

I don't think social media should have ANY imagery of any child that is below their age cutoff. Period. I know it will take years to get there, but it's inevitable. People should not be profiting off images of children, whether it's Mark Zuckerberg, the Wizard of Oz producers, or the monsters of parents that created whatever the **** that is you just posted.

There's literally no need for it. Maybe one day we'll figure it out and let kids grow up in peace.

I don't care how much money that kid has, his life is fucking ruined.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
For a given lean angle there is a range of speeds you can be going. On one end you're slow, and tip over. On the other you lose grip and crash. Body position is a huge factor in this. Poor body position may help you get your knee down, but because you're doing wonky fucky stuff you're going much slower than you could be.

Lean angle (knee down) is related to speed but there are a ton of other factors that can't be ignored.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,133 Posts
Let me guess, Fram or K&N? Back when I raced there were some incidents of those filters blowing off the bikes at speed (due to failure of the threads). Oil on your rear wheel is not a good thing.
K&N. Technically it's "any oil filter with a nut welded to the end" due to a nasty rash of the filters failing at the welds

·
Mufasa in Training
34,063 Posts

·
10,337 Posts
I think I’ve officially convinced the wife we need an atv with a plow. Hopefully checking them out this weekend. I figure we need to pull the trigger before the first legit snow hits. Dope.

·
11,112 Posts
Aren’t you buying a truck? Just buy a plow for the truck…

·
Mufasa in Training
34,063 Posts
William Shatner went to space today. Gotta wonder what kind of physical requirements there really are when a 90yr-old can go up.

·
Super Moderator
2,817 Posts
I am looking for a snowblower for the winter. I don't have enough driveway for a plow.

I did buy a used 32" zero turn mower a week or two ago. It's pretty nice. I bought a trailer hitch (which is really just a piece of powdercoated angle iron) and a ball to pull my utility trailer to and from the backyard, and I have a 10cf yard trailer on order for hauling dirt/mulch/firewood around.

15821 - 15840 of 15983 Posts