ClubRoadster.net banner
16621 - 16640 of 17066 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
My sister had a rescue boxer named Tonka when I was younger. He was huge. A gentle giant though. He was so chill. Happy to be a pillow or use you as one.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,229 Posts
Friend of mine bought a first gen Cayenne Turbo S for $7k, just finished doing all of the "under the intake manifold" repairs and some suspension work himself. Taking it off-roading this Sunday, so that'll be neat. It's such a crazy, crazy vehicle. That much weight shouldn't move that fast and feel that light on its feet.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
He was at least a 10/10. He passed on a long time ago though unfortunately. I'll never forget that dog though. Having him around for the holidays was such a blast lol.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
The raise I got was...substantial, and my old job was awful. I don't think it could be any worse, so unless I screw it up, I think I'll be here for a while

·
1000% Jake
5,266 Posts
Friend of mine bought a first gen Cayenne Turbo S for $7k, just finished doing all of the "under the intake manifold" repairs and some suspension work himself. Taking it off-roading this Sunday, so that'll be neat. It's such a crazy, crazy vehicle. That much weight shouldn't move that fast and feel that light on its feet.
Take videos. Expect a lot of weird looks from the lifted Jeep crowd when you're taking a luxury SUV mudding.

Tonka is a great name for a dog. Sounds like a very good boy.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,229 Posts
Take videos. Expect a lot of weird looks from the lifted Jeep crowd when you're taking a luxury SUV mudding.

Tonka is a great name for a dog. Sounds like a very good boy.
so far our lineup is:

Grand Cherokee with a 4" lift and big tires
Another of the same
XJ Cherokee with long-arm and coil springs. Uncut fenders.
Land Cruiser
Montero Sport
Cayenne Turbo S
2021 Bronco 2dr
Ford Festiva with 4" lift and snow tires

Whole thing will be extensively documented, cuz it's me.

Need to go figure out how to make a gif. Got a rare video of Kaboom zoomies and I need to share because he runs like an utter doofus and it's hilarious.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,457 Posts
It’s sad that the Seahawks best offense is their special teams. Neat to see the lions win tho.

I’m smoking some meats but this wind we’re having is not cool. Makes me a little nervous because it’s so dry.

·
Mufasa in Training
34,314 Posts
Holy cow...how did the Vikings get their butts kicked by freaking DETROIT.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,286 Posts
Cardinals are good. Fun watching the 9ers take it to Seattle.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,457 Posts
Thankfully it wasn't broadcast so I just saw the highlights. It wasn't pretty.

The temperature just died today. It's like 16* outside right now. Do not like.

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,286 Posts
Thankfully it wasn't broadcast so I just saw the highlights. It wasn't pretty.

The temperature just died today. It's like 16* outside right now. Do not like.
Was on CBS here. Surprised you didn’t get it…

·
1000% Jake
5,266 Posts
Need to go figure out how to make a gif. Got a rare video of Kaboom zoomies and I need to share because he runs like an utter doofus and it's hilarious.
Yes please, I need this in my life.

Hamilton likes to shove his face into the corner of his crate when he wants a walk, it looks super ridiculous. Must find a picture.

16621 - 16640 of 17066 Posts