ClubRoadster.net banner

1721 - 1740 of 2766 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,861 Posts
Why does anybody watch Gilmore Girls?
I've often wondered.
We usually agree on the office, and have watched it 15x through (at least).
I never got into The Office, but I freaking live in Office Space.
Wife watches stuff like Law & Order (mostly SVU)
I don't watch SVU (or Criminal Minds, for that matter), because I like to sleep at least a little bit.
Alexis Bledel is one of the worst actors in Hollywood. Period. Fact. As if she wasn’t absolutely terrible in Gilmore Girls, she was somehow worse in Sin City. I can’t begin to comprehend why she still gets roles.
You just reminded me that I need to re-watch Sin City. Also, I should probably see if I can re-watch Spin City and NewsRadio.
I don’t know how anybody watches Law & Order
We gon' fight. TIME FOR AN OLD FASHIONED DONNYBROOK.

L&O is 100% formulaic, and I freaking love it. I can tell you the plot of most episodes before the opening credits roll. Formulaic can be funny, tho:

I have a sneaking suspicion that sdemo45 cannot see this...
'Sup, bby.
Why don’t you 2 get a room and turn on some [email protected]!. This is the adult table.
HH in the house.
Happy Birthday to our resident second-guesser. Have fun Bryan. :giggle:
Awwww...thank you!
Way to trigger an existential crisis on his birthday.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. You got me there.
Oh nice, me and Bryan are almost birthday buddies. Happy birthday pal.
Thank you!

Me and one of the forum OG's (Justin, aka Stealth97 for those who remember him) share a birthday--as did a kid I grew up with. Our Cub Scout troop threw us a party one year :)

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,117 Posts
Clearly I need to go back to Ellensburg soon. I had no idea they made that.
It was ok. About on par with the PB stout that's always on the shelves. Can't remember who makes it but I think there's an airplane on the label.

6.5% alcohol? Lightweight.
Sorry grampa. It was a school night. Wasn't trying to go hard in the paint, just enjoy a dessert beer.

You just reminded me that I need to re-watch Sin City. Also, I should probably see if I can re-watch Spin City and NewsRadio.
DONNYBROOK.
How are you the whitest person I know? :unsure:

Any of y'all follow David Spade on Instagram? He's surprisingly entertaining.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
8,117 Posts
I’m pretty thankful that my new job should force me to cut back on social media use because I’ll actually be working. I find myself mindlessly scrolling too often. I do it for Marge’s presence because liking and commenting on things tends to generate followers but that doesn’t really matter.

The other problem is spending my nights clicking through the same 5 apps for no reason. So many group chats on different platforms... all muted because fvck notifications.

Finished up my taxes this morning. Gotta “work” a half day today then it’s off to happy hour. Not planning to get too crazy because playing ultimate frisbee after more than 3-4 beers just sounds like a bad time.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,091 Posts
Forgot when talking about TV shows, when grandkids are over we watch various kid shows. None quite as bad as Barney (my kids watched that when they were small).

Spent about 15 minutes coaxing a small baby bottle (for a doll) out of a truck toy earlier. Just a little bit ago we were treated to what I called the Combat ABCs (two year old yelling them loudly out of nowhere). Kids keeping us young.

·
I will find you. And I will kill you.
3,091 Posts
Are you all ok with their failure?
Bring it. I'll run rings around you six days a week and twice on Sundays.

Loving O'Reilly's right now. Took the battery up after not being able to find my receipt (found every other receipt but not for that). They looked it up by my phone number and boom! new battery at no cost. It lasted less than a year, don't know if I just got a bad one or what.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,861 Posts
I married a good woman. She had a painting of the car commissioned for me. Also had a talk about repairs for it. Appreciated the latter almost as much as the former.

1721 - 1740 of 2766 Posts