ClubRoadster.net banner
19541 - 19560 of 19650 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,658 Posts
That seems extreme. I understand live music isn’t for everyone but I’ve had a good time at basically every show I’ve ever gone to.
Music is too loud to be enjoyable (literally sounds like ass), and concert people are terrible.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,692 Posts
I vastly prefer outdoor venues and I live less than a half hour from one of the best. Sitting middle of the crowd and just vibing to good music is a good time to me. People suck but also people seem to be everywhere in this world.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Psa for everyone here. Hearing loss sucks **** and tinnitus will keep you awake at night. Please wear ear plugs at shows, when shooting, on motorcycles, and even long drives with the top down. Ty.

·
1000% Jake
5,472 Posts
Hearing loss is cool like smoking cigarettes is cool.

Update: no more spark blowout at full boost. Amazing. I'm not used to being able to do a full throttle run without some kind of misfire or stumble.

Now... Turn up boost?

·
Mufasa in Training
34,940 Posts
I've been chicken-with-head-cut-off getting ready for MATG. Got my wheels rebalanced, found out one was bent and that I suspect FFD Motorsport no longer exists (yaaaaaay I bought wheels that are not in production again). Been writing up social media posts and coordinating with vendors and maybe remembering to pack before I leave in barely three hours' time.

Speaking of which, since I won't be back until Sunday...

Please enjoy this early Friday post.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,692 Posts
This is a problem. Or maybe a solution.

Have fun chasing the dragon or whatever. I can’t believe opium is still this popular.

I bought tickets to Slightly Stoopid because I just want to go to a red rocks show that weekend. Guess I’ll work on my dreads between now and then.

19541 - 19560 of 19650 Posts