ClubRoadster.net banner
19581 - 19600 of 19650 Posts

·
I have all the correct opinions.
11,658 Posts
yeah this is all a ripple that we’ll forget about soon. i feel like we’re headed for a downturn. housing market specifically is not sustainable.

·
1000% Jake
5,472 Posts
yeah this is all a ripple that we’ll forget about soon. i feel like we’re headed for a downturn. housing market specifically is not sustainable.
Exactly. There's nothing but bad things on the horizon, but the market only cares about today. Great time to load up your short positions if you a bear, or unload your bags if you're holding.

Don't buy into this rally. Volume is terrible, there's no way this lasts.

·
Resident BMW Apologist
3,363 Posts
Exactly. There's nothing but bad things on the horizon, but the market only cares about today. Great time to load up your short positions if you a bear, or unload your bags if you're holding.

Don't buy into this rally. Volume is terrible, there's no way this lasts.
Yeah I've momentarily paused putting more cash into my taxable accounts. Got burned bad enough back in March/April. Gonna be a bit til I'm in the black on those buys. Not going so far as to short things, though.

·
First Things First I'm The Realist
10,692 Posts
I gave up on it and just use mobile on safari. It all sucks. Everything sucks.

I’ve been trying to convince my dad to give me his Harley because he’s old and never rides. I’ve also offered to buy it but he’s just being a stubborn ass. Why are old people so difficult?

·
1000% Jake
5,472 Posts
Yeah I've momentarily paused putting more cash into my taxable accounts. Got burned bad enough back in March/April. Gonna be a bit til I'm in the black on those buys. Not going so far as to short things, though.
Smart man.

Yeah, I don't recommend doing what I'm doing. However, no theta decay or expiry date, just betting that the market goes lower, and that Tesla and ARK move down. Whatever, I'm a degenerate.

Happy Friday. May the schwartz be with you.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,459 Posts
idk what any of this means but my buddy bought me a Streamdeck which is effectively a 15-key keypad where every button is a little display and fully programmable and holy crap this is the biggest efficiency boost. I've laid it out differently for Chrome, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Final Cut Pro and it massively helped with my inability to memorize normal shortcuts. Super neat stuff.

·
100% stoke-adelic
8,459 Posts
Friend just gave me a Unifi Security Gateway. Paired it with my little POE switch and access points... fun times. Switched my network over to a 10.10.0.1/24 network schema simply because it's easier to type, then quickly realized what I was in for with reconfiguring my Proxmox server and other nonsense. Yay. But now all of my smart home stuff is on a hidden wifi network VLAN'd away from my PCs. Also set up a VPN so I can access my server remotely cuz, screw it, I have wildly fast fiber, might as well put that upload to use.

Also, it's, like, "feels like" 106 out. So screw doing anything outside today.

19581 - 19600 of 19650 Posts