ClubRoadster.net banner

RT X: Mission Around Mars

347K views 24K replies 43 participants last post by  100percentjake 
#1 ·
Ask and ye shall receive.

#10,029 ·
#10,031 ·
Yeah. I’m pretty committed too. I have the big and little impacts, drill, saw, light, air pump, blower, and hedge trimmer. I’d love to go ham on an all Milwaukee upgrade but can’t justify the $1k+ to do it right.

Watching Sopranos and it’s pretty solid. I’ve engaged here and there a few times over the years but now starting over.

#10,032 ·
Yeah. I’m pretty committed too...I’d love to go ham on an all Milwaukee upgrade but can’t justify the $1k+ to do it right.
In the end, it just doesn't matter enough to me to switch because all the tools have performed well and haven't broken once on me. The drill and impact driver did most of a basement (along with a couple Harbor Freight specials). If they were total crackpots, I might think about spending the dosh to swap platforms.

Speaking of which...I woke up shortly before 6am and bought my kids' big Christmas present today (Nintendo Switch bundle was on Black Friday special).

#10,033 ·
I have the 1/4" Milwaukee M12 ratchet and its great. I use it every day and have no complaints other than I occasionally wish I got the Fuel one for a bit more torque. Also Home Depot usually has the 3/8" ratchet included in some bundles for good deals, rather than buying the bare tool.

The size of the battery on the Ryobi seems like the tool would be excessively bulky and heavy.

#10,039 ·
I hate you stig. So does my wife. I know those things exist but I had avoided them. Now I’m probably buying them, lol.

And I hate you other fuckers too. I’ve avoided owning a gaming system for ages. Now I kinda want that too.

Cap we’ve had an iPad for ages. It was convenient when it was newer especially for watching movies on planes. Now my phone is like half as big and twice as fast. I also bought a surface last year that is very different but can accomplish most of the same goals.