ClubRoadster.net banner

RT X: Mission Around Mars

347K views 24K replies 43 participants last post by  100percentjake 
#1 ·
Ask and ye shall receive.

#20,207 ·
Browns didn't fail at losing this week. How the heck do you have a 13pt lead with under 2min on the clock against a team with no timeouts left...AND LOSE?!

It's not the new Most Cleveland Sports Moment ever, but I'll be danged if it isn't in the top 10.

Oh well. At least my back is feeling almost good enough to play tomorrow.

#20,208 ·
What happened to that being a need not more than a few hours ago?

My first time to San Fran will be approximately 27 hours starting Tuesday morning. I should have the afternoon to explore and I plan to see the bridge. Anything else I must do with a couple hour window?
Maybe don’t see the bridge? It’s not that big of deal.

Anyway, where are you staying?

#20,215 ·
You're in SF? Find some **** right where your are. It will be just as good as the **** anywhere else. Seriously. The less driving you do there the better.

I'm proud of this ****. 14/50 overall. Also happy with the lines and the car is making less power than ever. It's all about cornering speed.

Need to fix spark, the end. You can hear it breaking up so much.

#20,219 ·
Cutting down the garden around the pool since its that time of year. Reach my arm in to separate one bush from another so I can tie it up and get all the pieces in one pull after I cut.............turns out yellow jackets had made that place home. Pull out arm with 12 stings on it. Sheeeesh