Congratulations! That's an awesome prize.I won a Magnaflow exhaust at Miatas at Hallett
1. Sorry, I can't help here as I had oem manual mirrors.
2. It's quite a dramatic change at first but you get used to them very quickly. I don't miss the larger mirror surface area of the factory mirrors one bit. I can see very well with them and never have worries about blind spots or heavy traffic. They get the job done quite well.
3. No. I swapped lenses from left to right and I didn't notice any difference. The Runabout optics are a little different than oem so it fools your eye a bit but you will get used to it.
4. My car was usually garaged but the mirrors didn't stop me from going about my daily life. If you park outside there is additional risk of theft because they are desireable and the hardware is exposed. Fortunately there are much fewer Roadster owners and even fewer who know what a Runabout mirror is which reduces the liklihood of theft.
5. Get them before they're gone. I love them and think they're one of my most favorite mods I ever did to the car.