ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it isnt miata related, but I was wondering what the value on something like this is. Its all metal, triple projector headlights, normal dents and dings, nothing to bad though, and it'l be sold as a complete conversion. thanks!

·
Rare Parts Aficionado
377 Posts
If It's complete and comes with hood, bumper, head light brackets, and corner lights then you should be able to get around $850-$1000 for it.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
Well at least you dont have to worry about tim bringing the ban hammer down on you for this thread......since he sold the site and all. Lol

·
Registered
493 Posts
If It's complete and comes with hood, bumper, head light brackets, and corner lights then you should be able to get around $850-$1000 for it.
that sound about right i got my silvia front for 700 back in 2009 but the fenders were a bit beat up.

best place to post it is zilvia.net for fast sale.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I usually see them for $700-$800. If it includes EVERYTHING and is in above average shape you could probably pull more.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Complete also inculdes the L&R fenders. But around here (Atlanta) it would be closer to the $850-ish side unless it's a K's front end.

But JDMPalace gave you a good ballpark. I miss my old 240... But not enough to ever buy another one.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Complete also inculdes the L&R fenders. But around here (Atlanta) it would be closer to the $850-ish side unless it's a K's front end.

But JDMPalace gave you a good ballpark. I miss my old 240... But not enough to ever buy another one.

i know how u feel! I've came close some many times.

here a my old silva looks crappy

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well at least you dont have to worry about tim bringing the ban hammer down on you for this thread......since he sold the site and all. Lol
l'll be honest, know the rules, I read them, but i was like.. theres some 240 guys here.. the mods will probably get over it lol :woolery:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts