ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Function > Form
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I realized I needed a 4-door to haul pesky coworkers, computers, and assorted crap around in. Originally I decided it needed to be larger than the miata, be significantly more comfortable, and be reasonably priced.

The new goal is to be faster than 99% of my fellow motorists, while driving with my left pinky FULLY EXTENDED.

I present: The Beast™

Current project is getting it to a 100% operational condition. Needs a clutch (79k OEM clutch), so I'm doing that next week. Also needs a power steering pump, which just arrived.

I want facelift (01+ lights and steering wheel) upgrades, x-pipe and mufflers, and some quality suspension work.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Awesome choice. It's probably one of my favorite 4 doors; it can move, it came with a manual, and it's very subtle.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I hate you too. Although my perfect daily would be a JZ'd E36 sedan. Similar mission, different weapon.

·
Function > Form
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New update.. Changed the clutch, bought and installed the Fluid Motor Union E39 M5 exhaust rear section, and installed the Evolve Alpha-N tune.

Exhaust sound clip

Random Pictures

Changed the clutch, here's a shot of the car before operation.

My smiling face.

New exhaust.

Random night shot from my cell.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Beautiful car. Looks amazing.
That exhaust is awesome, a work of art. Sounds insane. I could listen to that all day.

·
Function > Form
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That stock exhaust is huge! When I first saw it I said "god damn! :eek: "
Yeah I can't move it on my own without the cart under it/

Beautiful car. Looks amazing.
That exhaust is awesome, a work of art. Sounds insane. I could listen to that all day.
Sounds even better once its broken in. :)

New kidneys and some subtle M-ifying.

·
Herpity Derpity
1,867 Posts
I hate/love you.

·
Supporting Member
1,763 Posts
Judging by my sig. You already know what I think.;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts