ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys we are New here on the forum and looking for the members opinions on what you guys would like to see some sales on. This is a great opportunity for all the members here to save money on anything you guys may need to finish the project or add a few new mods. If there is something you don't see on our site, just ask we will get it for you.
Also don't forget we don't only sell parts we are a full performace shop. We have years of experience building engines and performance heads. Our porting crew is some of the most confident guys I know. I have seen them port it all. we currently have multiple Miata projects in house right now.

So Lets hear it Members where do you want the savings to begin? Will it be on porting or our Renown Race long blocks, or maybe just Performance Parts?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Absolutely! If you select your make and model on the left side of the screen. Then at that point only products available for your car will show including most universal parts.

Here are simple Renown performance ordering steps:

Select make and model > Choose product > Receive lowest price > Buy product > Install then Win races and ladies > Become king!

In all seriousness though, if you are having problems with the website. Please give us a call. We strive to offer everyone a user friendly shopping experience with BIG savings.
763-205-2995

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
^^ This guy seems like he really cares for his customers, and strives for a quality buying experience with his company. I personally have not bought anything from them, but judging by his posts it just comes off that way. So with that being said, I give you a thumbs up and wish you the best.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the input Justin, we really are here to help service you guys in the best way we can. We really are trying to get you guys comfortable ordering from us, knowing that you will get fast and concise service as well as the best prices!

Phung- We did a lot of research into what works for these motors and came up with a reasonably priced solution to making good power reliably. Make sure to PM me when it comes time for your build and we can definitely get you taken care of!

-Sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts