ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of us local Miata enthusiasts are driving the alternate routes
to Lancaster to visit my friend and former co-worker's restaurant / brewery that he just opened. Drive some two-lane rural roads, have lunch, sample beers...

If you're interested in coming along, I'll say we're going to meet in the Von's parking lot
at the corner of Foothill Blvd and Pennsylvania in La Crescenta at 11 am this Saturday. We should plan to hit the road by 11:15 or 11:20 at the latest. (I'm notoriously a bit late.) If you take the 210 West, exit Pennsylvania. Go right - up the hill -
pass Foothill and make the first left turn into the lot. We should be near the recycling area.

Or, you could meet us at the 7-11 near Little Tujunga Canyon Rd. We will exit the 210 West on Osborne, right on Foothill, left on Osborne, and left on Lexicon which is where the 7-11 is. You should be parked on Lexicon facing Osborne. I'll flip a U turn near the 7-11 and you
can fall in line with the caravan. Then it will be up Little T, Sand Cyn ....

That's about it. I will be super busy between now and Sat morning, so I won't be able answer a lot of PMs. And sorry this is so last minute - I really wasn't planning a drive, just a get together with some former co-workers. But then I thought I'd drive the Miata, so I called my friend and he wanted to drive up too, then another friend wanted to drive up....

So I'm sharing it with anyone who has some time to kill this Saturday. It should be fun.

See you there!

Michael

Our Destination:

Kinetic Brewing Company
735 W. Lancaster Blvd
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661) 942-2337

Open
11am – 12am Saturday
11am – 8pm Sunday

Google map: http://g.co/maps/mnhva

1 - 6 of 6 Posts