ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's right - save 15% on convertible tops at MossMiata.com! But not just tops, we've marked down tonneaus, top boots, window protectors, cleaners, protectants... Everything to do with Tops! Some products are marked down MORE than 15%!

If you've been shopping for a new top, now is the time to save!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you have any questions please PM or email me - I'm at your service!

Chris

·
Registered
196 Posts
Dammit, I was saving money for a new toy and now this comes up....debating if I want to risk another season with the beat, worn, torn top I've got now...

Word of warning for everyone out there -unless you have a very new rain rail, just suck it up and buy a new one. These things crack if you look at them wrong. I can't imagine trying to remove a rain rail from a top and re-install it on another. We just did the top on my wife's new 93 (which was a garage kept summer-only car) and the rain rail exploded when we removed the top. Had to wait a few days to get a rain rail here to finish it.

As a positive, we got a XT top from Moss and it's pretty darn nice for the price. The robbins instructions aren't the best, but M.net has a few writeups that are helpful. Haven't had it for long enough to assess longevity, but the build quality and fitment is very good.

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the kind words about the XT top, and for the advice about the rain rail. Our sales people highly recommend a new one NOT to pad their commission (we don't work on commission here at Moss!) - but to make your top experience better!

Chris

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To further clarify, all the tops we carry are Robbins brand! We believe based on our (and our customers') experience that they are the best in the business, and Robbins is the only top brand we carry!

Chris

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Super Moderator
6,624 Posts
I have a question:

How is it you spend all my money for me and you're not my girlfriend?

·
Super Moderator
6,624 Posts
~$450 shipped for a vinyl zippered plastic window makes me happy! I just hope I like tan better than black.

·
Super Moderator
6,624 Posts
I hate how prompt you are! I ordered a top at 11:20 am yesterday and got notification that my order was shipped by 8pm the same day! You're making it very hard to keep my own money.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Perfect timing I guess. This mourning I wake up to go to work only to find my top has been ripped open and my car broken into. Bright side= 15% off new top....

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So sorry to hear that iDab! We will get you a new top promptly, as reported above by Sploinkin!

One of the "perks" of ordering from Moss (unless you're Sploinkin) is that we offer Same Day Shipping on parts we stock in our warehouses, when ordered before 3 pm local time - local to our So Cal and VA warehouses. And we do stock most of what we sell!

iDab, hopefully your insurance can help you out? :(

Chris

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks, I will be ordering one most likely tomorrow. Insurance doesn't cover vandalism, i have liability only =/ ..... Thanks for the concern and great deals on tops!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts