ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, everyone. I think Spring is the favor season for MX5 zoom zoom:claugh:(not too hot!), I start look for aftermarket performance parts for lapping day events. Any good deals would be the biggest happy for everybody:mrgreen:, so I just start what i find. Share your too!! thanks you.
NC 6speed EXEDY stage 1 $310
NC 6/5speed EXEDY flywheel(13lbs) $300
CANADIAN DOLLARS & TAX INCLUDED!!
If you are not NC, no problem! PM me I will be happy to ask for your application.
JUST KEEP THE SHARING DEALS around GTA , so shipping will be less... to nothing:lol:.

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
for the best prices on performance tires, or most tires/wheels/parts in general:

contact [email protected] - tell him Chris sent you and that you drive a Miata for best pricing.

as with all shops, some brands lend themselves better to pricing than others.. he also carries coilovers like HSD, BC, Stance etc. and other parts.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
for most parts, email my friends at alpha motorsports, tell em Herman sent you to them :D

any business i can yank away from nextmod is victory on my side... :lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Anyone got a hookup with a local body kit distributor/supplier/manufacturer/store? Looking for NB Boomex/Bomber front bumper without paying $200+ in shipping from the states.

I don't know what's up with NextMod but every time I've tried to buy something from them, I've found MUCH better pricing elsewhere (still local). I don't know how they stay in business...must be all those people who have too much money that keep shopping at NextMod. Perhaps I'm just too cheap to pay $600 for NextMod to paint my wheels or perhaps their 'cash hookup for friends' discount is just a cash grab for those who don't bother shopping around.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I am not friend of nextmod, but what is the deal about it?
nothing really, i have nothing against peter, i just don't buy into their marketing of somehow, the flameboy represent you as someone whose in the 'in' crowd, as in the same level as all the ballers who work there (the joke among us is that, nextmod is a place for rich kids who don't want real jobs to work) when reality showcase something quite different... :roll:

I do admit, their marketing is awesome in so many ways

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Well I guess there aren't many shops around who will import almost anything as long as you have the $ for it. Plus they have a good client base of ballers and seem to be making a killing so they must be doing something right. Too bad I can only ball on a budget...would be nice to walk into the store, hand over $5000 cash and be happy to wait 3-6 months on a new set of wheels.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know much about their marketing, but I didn't find any useful info/performance parts for MX5 from them. I guess they are more like "dress up" the car kinda shop, that why they cost so $$$?!:mrgreen:.
anyway, I am still hunting the best buck coilover and clutch for myself, maybe a header too.
the nightmare from last years on cscs time attack 1.30.630, slip clutch(6000rpm or less) and jumping around the cornering(stock damper with eibach race spring):fp:.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we are located on unit 3 - 22 ingram drive, toronto, ontario m6m 2l6. AUTOMATRIX auto service center.
just clear about this, we are one shop with different departments(two majors) and I am not the guy who work on the car side. I just see there is a good chance for everyone to save, upgrade and enjoy the ride.:claugh:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.