ClubRoadster.net banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Yup, I use them and rockauto for aftermarket basic stuff.

Does anyone have stock springs/shocks, any condition? Looking to take the monoflex off and still be able to roll the car around.

·
Registered
111 Posts
SmokeSR,
I want a new leather cover for my NA steering wheel. What did you propose to split shipping and how much money are we talking about? Gas and an evening driving across the GTA can eat up a few bucks really quick.

Thomas

·
Registered
873 Posts
would anyone be interested in a completed Jackson Racing M45 kit with small nose pulley, over size crank pulley, moss tensioner, jackson racing water to air intercooler, power card and Flyin' miata o2 clamp package for two thousand canadian dollars. I do not do shipping and do need a non refundable deposit before i remove it from the car. u can test drive my car to prove everything works after deposit. and it is for 1.8L and 8 psi out put. made for car with no AC but has power steering.

·
Supporting Member
356 Posts
I will soon be selling 6 spd. 1.8 with forged insides and everything single thing needed for a turbo miata. Altogether would be a complete "kit" or parting everything out.

·
Registered
473 Posts
i have oem bilstein sport shocks with tein lowering springs and oem springs off 2004
also have OEM 2004 NB muffler
quite possibly the oem 2004 NB black seats if the offers decent
complete 2004 mint condition black soft top with frame rails and glass w/ defroster. - make a good offer

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah I just got a roll bar and my NB1 seats were way below the bar and I can't afford decent bucket seats lol. I'm pretty sure I paid $300 for my NB2 seats, they're perfect with a foamectomy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm kicking myself for selling my CSC rollbar back in the spring. I sold it because the headrests on my NA seats were so low.

Thomas

·
Registered
873 Posts
any one got nb2 factory large front bumper lip for sell? any color

·
Registered
473 Posts
checking interest to part out the engine set possible or sell it as whole.
6speed manual
megasquirt ems dyno tuned by RSTUNING no uploading maps off the internet bulshit
mp62 with tdr i/c , oil cooler , big spark kit , custom fab piping, NA 1.8L, mishimoto rad, etc brand new a/c compressor and a/c in fully working condition
250rwhp

61 - 80 of 96 Posts