ClubRoadster.net banner

save money on parts GTA canada

8K views 95 replies 23 participants last post by  SmokeSR 
#1 ·
hi, everyone. I think Spring is the favor season for MX5 zoom zoom:claugh:(not too hot!), I start look for aftermarket performance parts for lapping day events. Any good deals would be the biggest happy for everybody:mrgreen:, so I just start what i find. Share your too!! thanks you.
NC 6speed EXEDY stage 1 $310
NC 6/5speed EXEDY flywheel(13lbs) $300
CANADIAN DOLLARS & TAX INCLUDED!!
If you are not NC, no problem! PM me I will be happy to ask for your application.
JUST KEEP THE SHARING DEALS around GTA , so shipping will be less... to nothing:lol:.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
for most parts, email my friends at alpha motorsports, tell em Herman sent you to them :D

any business i can yank away from nextmod is victory on my side... :lol:

#6 ·
Anyone got a hookup with a local body kit distributor/supplier/manufacturer/store? Looking for NB Boomex/Bomber front bumper without paying $200+ in shipping from the states.

I don't know what's up with NextMod but every time I've tried to buy something from them, I've found MUCH better pricing elsewhere (still local). I don't know how they stay in business...must be all those people who have too much money that keep shopping at NextMod. Perhaps I'm just too cheap to pay $600 for NextMod to paint my wheels or perhaps their 'cash hookup for friends' discount is just a cash grab for those who don't bother shopping around.

#8 ·
Well I guess there aren't many shops around who will import almost anything as long as you have the $ for it. Plus they have a good client base of ballers and seem to be making a killing so they must be doing something right. Too bad I can only ball on a budget...would be nice to walk into the store, hand over $5000 cash and be happy to wait 3-6 months on a new set of wheels.

#9 ·
I don't know much about their marketing, but I didn't find any useful info/performance parts for MX5 from them. I guess they are more like "dress up" the car kinda shop, that why they cost so $$$?!:mrgreen:.
anyway, I am still hunting the best buck coilover and clutch for myself, maybe a header too.
the nightmare from last years on cscs time attack 1.30.630, slip clutch(6000rpm or less) and jumping around the cornering(stock damper with eibach race spring):fp:.

#14 ·
we are located on unit 3 - 22 ingram drive, toronto, ontario m6m 2l6. AUTOMATRIX auto service center.
just clear about this, we are one shop with different departments(two majors) and I am not the guy who work on the car side. I just see there is a good chance for everyone to save, upgrade and enjoy the ride.:claugh:

#24 ·
I wish I could afford something legit like that at the moment. Currently I have unknown brand headers to a small diameter muffler in place of cat, and the rest is stock. Looking to just cut the stock muffler and weld in an ebay fart can, exiting on an angle to the stock out location.

Eventually I want to do a rear bumper cut out, and have a custom center exit exhaust.

#21 ·
Looking for some basic coilovers, no dampening adjustment only, they'll probably only be used for spirited driving and the occasional track day (see: once or twice a year). I can get Tein Basis for $650, but I'd have to drive to Buffalo to pick them up....

Also to give to this thread; Bilstein B8 struts (rear only for some reason, I sent an email and they say fronts are on order) for $64 each.
http://www.autopartsway.ca/PartDeta...hocks_and_Struts/Shock_Absorber/pagenum1/tabS

#27 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ealNv5JAEr4 just repost this video for some good memory. I still remember it was a phototype supercharger M62 and doesn't come with any fuel/ignition tunning tools, I just pick up the e-manger install and tune it - the idle is so rough as the winter get wet and cold... . It also used a replacement 5 speed(6 speed broke down) and with 3.63 rear gear, that's why the car doesn't seem to pick up much speed after fourth gear on straight.:roll:

#29 ·
I'm willing to trade my 3.9 gears for your 3.63. Let me know if you're interested.
the car is retired for 4 years ago, RIP at recycling(working as much as i can to support my family. after we getting better, the car just rust out too much by those "never/less" maintance 365days/years driving for 7 years.). most parts had be sold or give away.

#30 ·
Good afternoon, everyone.
Today, a very nice green NA with tan interior come to dress up with very colorful wheels and classic steering wheel in wood(very beautiful in person and the touch is... !), so jealous.:claugh:

Attachments

#31 · (Edited)
hi, everyone. I am selling "NEW" VOLTEX wing carbon which born for NA(birth paper state for NA, as real as it is), can be use on any cars as long as the truck is bigger than NA:mrgreen:.
the reason, I don't think I will build a monster NA in near future, instead I will focus on my NC project.
SO, 900cdn is asking price, pick up only toronto ontario canada(if you have a way to ship it, please let me know)
size: wing 58 inch wide, stand 13 inch high.
type 1 http://www.voltex.ne.jp/english/pro_wing.html
made in JAPAN, of course.
SOLD

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.