ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That's right, our annual Performance Sale is Now ON at MossMiata.com!

All your favorite exhausts, brakes, suspension bits are on sale BUT we've also Expanded the Sale to Include Robbins Convertible tops, top boots and tonneau covers AND Car Covers!

Get your Spring started right with this great sale. Click here, pick your car, and start shopping today! Remember the sale ends 5/10.

Thanks for reading!
Chris

·
Registered
124 Posts
All your favorite exhausts, brakes, suspension bits are on sale BUT we've also Expanded the Sale to Include Robbins Convertible tops, top boots and tonneau covers AND Car Covers!
Is it just those items on sale or miscellaneous other items? Your new site doesn't specifically have a "sale items" link like it used to and individual items don't have the original price crossed out and sale price like it used to as well (IIRC).

·
Vendor
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just those items on sale or miscellaneous other items? Your new site doesn't specifically have a "sale items" link like it used to and individual items don't have the original price crossed out and sale price like it used to as well (IIRC).
Hey there, sorry for any confusion. If you click on the sale banner on our homepage you will be asked to select a car and then you will be shown categories of products on sale. Our site never had a crossed off price, but our website does currently show retail and sale prices, as it always has. But you will only see that display if you go thru the banner link. Here is the sale link: http://www.mossmiata.com/browse/salecar.aspx?utm_source=MossMiata&utm_medium=MainHomepageBanner&utm_campaign=MIAF1304

If you don't go thru that link you will always be shown the very lowest price when items are on sale. Our site is a little goofy in that you do need to go thru that "portal" to see the retail and sale displayed together. Otherwise you'll see one price, it will be the lowest, but it won't be called out as such.

Again, apologies for the confusion. If you get our mailers you should have the printed sale flyer by now, that also reflects exactly what's on sale. It's not like what we've done in the past where your shopping cart gets a discount; only certain particular parts are on sale at this time and not all (unfortunately) are at a 30% discount, the discount varies among the products.

I hope this info helps, but please write back or PM me if you have any specific parts questions!

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
Nope, sales are great. I was just hoping I could get $140 off a new top...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts