ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe what he did, in terms of stance, is genius. Personally, I plan on going more track stance than flush, but I love his choice of tire size.

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
miata slammed on steelies.........GENIUS! Another great thread idea!

you can find his car in the slammed thread. not sure his username but its been posted quite a bit and was on speedhunters too i believe. The owner's name is Darrin. Should be easy to find his miata on google now

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright bro, you have a problem noob bashing. This is my thread on this BIG ass forum. MY threads consist of MY questions, opinions, etc. If you don't like it, why sit at your computer and read my bullshit? Furthermore, why comment on it and try to make me feel stupid? Regardless, I'm going to post what I want, as long as it follows guidelines of this forum, and you can't do **** about it. I do give you credit for your memes tho. That's cute for a Senior Member. Anyone can be tough in front of a computer screen, so do us both a favor and let me be "another dumb noob". Thank you.

·
//banned
9,131 Posts
Alright bro, you have a problem noob bashing. This is my thread on this BIG ass forum. MY threads consist of MY questions, opinions, etc. If you don't like it, why sit at your computer and read my bullshit? Furthermore, why comment on it and try to make me feel stupid? Regardless, I'm going to post what I want, as long as it follows guidelines of this forum, and you can't do **** about it. I do give you credit for your memes tho. That's cute for a Senior Member. Anyone can be tough in front of a computer screen, so do us both a favor and let me be "another dumb noob". Thank you.
u mad?

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts

Wow guy. Here we are trying to give you some helpful advice and you go hating on the senior members. Not cool dude.....not cool

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My bad. My lil rant was to DazedAndConfused. I just saw your white print though. Thanks, and nice job hiding it. That's all I wanted to know...

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you always follow through morr. I have a tear of pride trickling down my face right now :cry2:

you shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions and get mad on the internet :phillyb:
Alright man. Thanks for the advice....

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.