ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first ever SCCA competition...and I take 1st in the SM2 class; 7th if you combine SM and SM2 together. Here are the results:

Round 3 SF Region Results

And here's the footage:

In-Car Cam

I was pretty slick and cold out there yesterday, but man it fun drifitng and winning in my class. Hahahahahaha!

·
Registered
24 Posts
awesome! I'll be out there on march 11 for my first auto-x with my miata. I'll be running in a stock class though.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Your car looks great, I might own a mazdaspeed someday, glad to see the car is where it belongs :mrgreen:

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My second event of the championship series this season. Finished 4th of 8 in SM2. I wanted to win badly, but I guess the top three with their DOT-R tires have the advantage. Grrrr.... ~:(

Note: I'm allowed to drop my five lowest scores in the season and only need eight rounds to be eligible for a trophy in my class, though that's not much of a problem considering there no competition in SM2 Novice (only two entries, maybe more by the end of the series). I am mainly focused on beating everyone in the regular SM2 class. If I took 1st before, I'm sure I can do it again.

Enjoy!

Solo2 - SF Region - Round 5

[EDIT] The link's broken. Here's the right one.

Solo2 - SF Region - Round 5 (fixed link)

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's ok. It's not like there was much in SM2-N anyway. I'm just going to focus on taking on the regular SM2 guys. Or maybe I should reclass myself into a more competitive novice class? I want competition, damnit!! :twisted:

[EDIT] Results are out and here they are.

Round 5 Results

32nd out of 173. Yay! :D

[EDIT2] Bad link on for Round 5. Here's one that works.

Solo2 - SF Region - Round 5 (fixed link)

·
Registered
24 Posts
LOL, i finished 156. I dont even know what class my car will end up in. With my factory Torsen i cant run STS2 :( Plus my car needs some work such as new struts and a new clutch. Oh well, i'm just making excuses, haha. Anyways, i had fun. thats what matters, right? :D

btw: i was getting sideways after the hairpin too. hella fun!

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fun is fun, and so is drifting! :D

156th? :( Let's drive together sometime, either at the events or on the backroads on the weekends. We can learn from each other if we do so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts