ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a bride zeta lll and am having a hard time installing it in the car. My car has a cage, what side mounts should I get to get it to fit? I need it to be super low or it hits the top of the cage.ive seen similar seats be installed but can't seem to find good sidemounts that will fit any help would be awesome

·
Hide yo kids hide yo wife
6,286 Posts
Location? If your zeta III is black, and you're down to trade, I have a red EXAS III that is smaller.

edit: if it's a REAL Zeta III

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
If you have a cage the best bet is to get those seats custom mounted. A fabricator will fit you properly in the seat, and mount it in the best position. Off the shelf mounts suck in comparison. Being fitted is the safest way, specially if you have a cage. It really is no more expensive then buying bride mounts anyways. Most places will weld up brackets for 300-400 the pair.

·
brontosaurus
7,236 Posts
You should really put your location in your profile off to the side.

I don't think this is the first time you are in need of location specific help, but no one can tell where you are.

Best bet would be check your local craigslist, or your regional section of this forum. Any speed shop that builds race cars can do this.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Changed it sorry I don't go on this forum to much and my Miata is my fun project car I'm building so Don't go on much unless I have a question or need/ selling something

·
Aero Master
2,238 Posts
i have new super low seat mounts in the making. However, these only work with seats that have parallel sides. Do you know if your zeta III has parallel sides?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts