ClubRoadster.net banner

2461 - 2480 of 2505 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
White NA with cage and kinda loud. Black guy driving. I saw you on i5 last week. I was in the black NB. Honked and gave a wave!

·
Registered
3 Posts
derrrnnnn so im gonna assume i missed the krispy kreme meet tonight? when is the next one at krispy kreme? would love to meet up, brand new to the forum, had my car about a month now.

·
Registered
349 Posts
derrrnnnn so im gonna assume i missed the krispy kreme meet tonight? when is the next one at krispy kreme? would love to meet up, brand new to the forum, had my car about a month now.
Bi-weekly on Thursdays at 7pm with alternating locations. The meet was last week though...

8/23 - Krispy Kreme Tacoma Mall
9/6 - Dicks at UW
9/20 - Krispy Kreme Tacoma Mall
10/4 - Dicks at UW

·
Closed Shell Syndrome
7,676 Posts
Im from Tacoma! Step bro With white NA in Olympia as well. Didn't realize there was this many fellow miazda owners in my area! lol
Silly, I'm not your step-brother.:phillyb: I've probably seen his car now that you mention it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Silly, I'm not your step-brother.:phillyb: I've probably seen his car now that you mention it.
Haha!! Well from what hes told me and seen it once, there is a white na with white cage in lacey/olympia area, It's sooo beautiful! haha

Well My step bro lives in "The Meadows" Of Lacey. Nothing special done to it really. jdm 1.6 , a welded diff, and coils lol

I love how cheap motors from Japan are for our cars!!! :) $812 shipped to your front door with 30k miles on them! We slapped it in over a weekend runs beautifully! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
349 Posts
^^ Me 3.

So there should be plenty of the people at the meet this week then, right?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hopefully I'll make it Thursday to Tacoma Mall. Never met with anyone else through this forum. lol

Also, for anyone in the Tacoma area this Saturday..

Desirable - An evening of enviable things - http://www.facebook.com/events/347318315349372/

On September 22, the crews from - Happenstance - Nw-Built – streetsweeper.nw –Stancewars -WaterwerksNW bring you
Desirable - An evening of enviable things

Basically, It's a big car show at Hotel Murano in Down Town Tacoma.

I won't have my rims on my car yet :( , so I'll be riding my Honda Ruckus to this show with some friends! You guys should come if your not busy looks pretty sweet! Just an FYI! lol

2461 - 2480 of 2505 Posts