ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I didnt have pictures right away...my phone is messed up right now and the camera does not work on it, so I will try to borrow something for the weekend. I did not put it in the classifieds, because I thought it would be OK to just offer it up in the northwest forum...I appologize for any mistakes I made. Unfortunately, I cant put anything else in the previous thread for my car, becasue it hase been closed.

Again, I appologize. I was thinking to offer it up just to the peeps here in the Northwest Forum, since I have had so much help previously from them in the past.

I guess feel free to PM me, and I will get pictures to you that way since I cant get in the thread anymore.

·
Official Armchair Racer
14,399 Posts
If you have some pictures the classified ad can be unlocked.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wont have any pictures until this weekend...hopefully friday. who do I get in contact with when I have pictures? should I just start a new thread when I can get pictures? what if someone does not have pictures? can they never sell anything on here?

·
Registered
158 Posts
dood, if you want to do business on the internet, you need pics. Seriously, you want someone's money, at least get some pics. When I constantly scan craigslist ads, my motto is, NO PICS, NO SALE

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
The biggest reason (at least imo) is that you could advertise that it's flawless, 10/10, 20k miles and comes with helladopejdm parts. But until we see pics proving it, your car could a complete POS that barely runs and has more dents than car after a hale storm. People rarely buy cars sight unseen.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Also, take pics of every part of the car, not just the same angle 5 times. Annoys the **** out of me when people do that ****.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts