·
CR.net Supporter
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Honestly, I wasn't impressed by it. Perhaps it's because I've seen many a documentary on him, multiple times, and already know what his life was like. It was just the same footage mixed differently and with more dialogue from enough people (friends, teammates, family, etc..) to last a couple of hours. That's not to say it was bad, though. Just kind of stale. There were a few little things I didn't know about, but the gist of it was the same old stuff.

That said, it's great for people that don't often look up Senna stuff. I'm glad Netflix finally included it.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Honestly, I wasn't impressed by it. Perhaps it's because I've seen many a documentary on him, multiple times, and already know what his life was like. It was just the same footage mixed differently and with more dialogue from enough people (friends, teammates, family, etc..) to last a couple of hours. That's not to say it was bad, though. Just kind of stale. There were a few little things I didn't know about, but the gist of it was the same old stuff.

That said, it's great for people that don't often look up Senna stuff. I'm glad Netflix finally included it.
Sort of how I felt, although it's a great primer for someone who doesn't get the obsession us gearheads have with him.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Finally got to watch it.

Awesome film. Borrow a friends netflix account if you don't have your own, it's a must- see movie.
Same, really enjoyed it and ill probably end up buying it if I can.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Senna

is already in the Saved section of your DVD Queue
Availability:

DVD: Unknown

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU