ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just put my rokkors on my mk1. I set the ride height be measuring the thread left on the coilovers below the lock ring so that both fronts would be the same and both rear would be the same. However the gap between the arch and the top of the rim is slightly different on all 4 wheels. They are all within 10mm of each other.

Should I now measure each arch gap and adjust each coilovers accordingly? My fear with doing this is that each coilovers will then have slightly different amounts of travel.

Or do I leave it to settle and hope it evens out?

Any one advise me on this?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've just put my rokkors on my mk1. I set the ride height be measuring the thread left on the coilovers below the lock ring so that both fronts would be the same and both rear would be the same. However the gap between the arch and the top of the rim is slightly different on all 4 wheels. They are all within 10mm of each other.

Should I now measure each arch gap and adjust each coilovers accordingly? My fear with doing this is that each coilovers will then have slightly different amounts of travel.

Or do I leave it to settle and hope it evens out?

Any one advise me on this?
Drive it around the block (hard) a few times.

---
- Ken B. posted this from his iPhone using Tapatalk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts