ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since a mechanical failure on my part cut our drive short, I think I ought to take the responsibility of scheduling a new one. Weather.com says there is a %10 chance of rain next weekend, so the weather ought to be good.

When: Feb 17th 4:00pm (tentative)
Where: Parking lot at the intersection of Skyline Blvd. and Pine Hills Ln. (pictured below)

Show up between 4:00 and 4:15, we will then do some driving.

·
Registered
600 Posts
it wasnt your fault, no problem man. im down though for sure. i might even have a rollbar by then. :D

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Are we still on for this?

EDIT: I'm thinking about dyno-ing my car right before this event. Any of you want to come with me? $39 special apparently, according to my friend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wanted to go dyno, also;

now I cannot attend dyno or drive :(

look forward to the next time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I want to go, but have to go to a party. I was even going to ask you guys if I can invite an Evo buddy of mine, but he's doing family stuff for chinese new year.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
I'm willing to postpone until Sunday. How about you Garland? You up for it? I kind of what to see an Evo join us for a session.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I said I would be there so it is my responsibility to be there just in case somebody else shows up.

An Evo is in a difference performance bracket and does not interest me. If it rains tomorrow as it is forecasted, the conditions would further disadvantage my car.

Its fine with me if everybody rather have the drive be tomorrow, I wont be attending.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I said I would be there so it is my responsibility to be there just in case somebody else shows up.

An Evo is in a difference performance bracket and does not interest me. If it rains tomorrow as it is forecasted, the conditions would further disadvantage my car.

Its fine with me if everybody rather have the drive be tomorrow, I wont be attending.
forecast says no rain tomorrow. rain comes in on weds.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I apollogize if anybody went. The parking lot was full and the roads were essentialy large bike trails.

I might be going tomorrow.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It might be best to move it to next saturday, but I'll ask him tomorrow if he's still not doing chinese new year stuff. You guys don't really need to worry about him completely dusting us. He doesn't push his car hard when driving, I've kept up with him easily on red wood road except for straight parts. Hell, I don't even drive that hard myself, I've become a real puss since I've gotten 2 tickets.

·
Registered
600 Posts
It might be best to move it to next saturday, but I'll ask him tomorrow if he's still not doing chinese new year stuff. You guys don't really need to worry about him completely dusting us. He doesn't push his car hard when driving, I've kept up with him easily on red wood road except for straight parts. Hell, I don't even drive that hard myself, I've become a real puss since I've gotten 2 tickets.
so the evo guy went and kicked everybodys ass? that sucks.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
How about a drive today? Yeah?

And HKS, if your friend is cool, he'd let me drive his Evo for him to show him how to drive it. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts